Would you have Mania when you have Depression?
Summary: Mania is found among people with Depression, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Bipolar disorder, and take medication Paxil.
We study 1,089 people who have Mania and Depression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Depression and Mania >>>
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl. (latest reports from 277,322 Depression patients)
Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood) has been reported by people with bipolar disorder, depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, bipolar i disorder. (latest reports from 10,835 Mania patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 1,089 people who have depression and Mania are studied.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Mania * :
Age of people who have depression and experienced Mania * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (169 people, 15.52%)
- Anxiety (148 people, 13.59%)
- Sleep disorder (62 people, 5.69%)
- Hypertension (59 people, 5.42%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (55 people, 5.05%)
- Psychotic disorder (46 people, 4.22%)
- Insomnia (45 people, 4.13%)
- Restless legs syndrome (44 people, 4.04%)
- Sedation (41 people, 3.76%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (38 people, 3.49%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Paxil (262 people, 24.06%)
- Lexapro (165 people, 15.15%)
- Zoloft (152 people, 13.96%)
- Prozac (147 people, 13.50%)
- Wellbutrin (116 people, 10.65%)
- Seroquel (116 people, 10.65%)
- Lamictal (99 people, 9.09%)
- Effexor (90 people, 8.26%)
- Mirtazapine (88 people, 8.08%)
- Depakote (86 people, 7.90%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of depression and mania on
Do you have Depression and Mania?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Mania and Depression
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Mania
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Antabuse, Sertraline for a 44-year old woman with Pain In Limb, Alcoholic, Depression. The patient has Alcoholic
- A study of drug interactions between Zocor, Xanax, Zoloft, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix for a 64-year old woman with Total Cholesterol, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hyperthyroidism, Reflux Gastritis. The patient has Itching
- A study of drug interactions between Antabuse, Clonidine, Strattera, Cymbalta, Abilify, Depakote for a 46-year old woman with Addiction, Hypertension, Add, Depression, Bipolar 1. The patient has Sleepiness - During The Day
- A study of drug interactions between CoQ10, Levothyroxine Sodium, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman with Total Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Fingers Locking Up
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing), Excessive Skin, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned) (sleeplessness), Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Depression, Anxiety
Recent Depression related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Focalin, Effexor for a 46-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Raspberry Ketone, Fluoxetine for a 26-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.