Home > Depression > Moon face > Depression and Moon face
Review: could Depression cause Moon face (Facial swelling)?
We study 148,182 people who have Depression from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Moon face (Facial swelling). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Depression (latest reports from 1,148,155 patients) can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl.
Moon face (a large chin and large forehead) (latest reports from 708 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, hypothyroidism, pain.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 148,182 people who have depression are studied. Among them, 10 (0.01%) have Moon Face.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Moon face * :
|Moon face||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have depression and experienced Moon face * :
|Moon face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||33.33%||11.11%||33.33%||22.22% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Moon face||10.00%||50.00%||30.00%||10.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (2 people, 20.00%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 10.00%)
- Lung transplant (1 people, 10.00%)
- Adhd (1 people, 10.00%)
- Kidney transplant rejection (1 people, 10.00%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pain exacerbated (1 people, 10.00%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 10.00%)
- Stress and anxiety (1 people, 10.00%)
- Pain (1 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Trazodone hydrochloride (2 people, 20.00%)
- Prozac (2 people, 20.00%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 10.00%)
- Azithromycin (1 people, 10.00%)
- Mirtazapine (1 people, 10.00%)
- Zopiclone (1 people, 10.00%)
- Magnesium (1 people, 10.00%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 10.00%)
- Seroquel xr (1 people, 10.00%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression and Moon Face?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Moon Face and Depression
- group for people who have Depression
- group for people who have Moon Face
Comments from related studies:
From this study (11 months ago):
I had seborrehic dermatitis for many years this is my first episode of depression
From this study (1 year ago):
I've become more and more anxious and nervous. Been taking Trazodone a couple of years. Celexa for about 4 months. Wellbutrin for 1-1/2 weeks. Face is also very puffy in the last week. Could it be related?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Depression, Moon face
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Nitrous oxide and mongoloidism
On two separate dental visits I was given Nitrous Oxide. Each time my face became swollen, I looked Mongoloid. The swelling lasted a little over a month each time. No pain, just uncomfortable. I was breathing heavily and was left, unmonitored, to inhale the Nitrous Oxide for about 20 minutes befo ...
- Bpd and insomnia with abilify and cymbalta
I am currently in recovery from BPD, but still have some traits. I also suffer from depression. I suffer with insomnia also. I have noticed that if I forget to take my meds, I have a higher chance of not sleeping that night.
More reviews for: Depression, Moon face
Common treatments for Depression and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Depression symptoms:
- Antidepressant Therapy in Depression (12,021 reports)
- Tension in Depression (10,126 reports)
- Nausea in Depression (9,341 reports)
- Dizziness in Depression (8,669 reports)
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness in Depression (8,145 reports)
- Drug Ineffective in Depression (8,132 reports)
- Insomnia in Depression (7,911 reports)
- Headaches in Depression (7,690 reports)
- Suicidal Thoughts in Depression (6,397 reports)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy in Depression (5,315 reports)
Moon Face related symptom studies:
Depression is also known as: Antidepressant therapy.
Moon Face is also known as: Facial edema, Facial swelling, Puffy face, Swelling of the face.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.