Home > Depression > Moon face > Depression and Moon face
Would you have Moon face (Facial swelling) when you have Depression?
Summary: Moon face is found among people with Depression, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Insomnia related to another mental condition, and take medication Prozac.
We study 11 people who have Moon face (Facial swelling) and Depression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Depression and Moon face >>>
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Lexapro, Prozac, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl. (view latest reports from 254,062 patients)
Moon face (a large chin and large forehead) (latest reports from 190 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, pain, hypothyroidism.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 11 people who have depression and Moon Face are studied.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Moon face * :
|Moon face||72.73%||27.27% |
Age of people who have depression and experienced Moon face * :
|Moon face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||9.09%||27.27%||9.09%||27.27%||27.27% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Moon face||9.09%||54.55%||27.27%||9.09% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (2 people, 18.18%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 9.09%)
- Kidney transplant rejection (1 people, 9.09%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
- Adhd (1 people, 9.09%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
- Lung transplant (1 people, 9.09%)
- Pain exacerbated (1 people, 9.09%)
- Sleep disorder (1 people, 9.09%)
- Stress and anxiety (1 people, 9.09%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Prozac (3 people, 27.27%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (2 people, 18.18%)
- Mirtazapine (2 people, 18.18%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 9.09%)
- Azithromycin (1 people, 9.09%)
- Zopiclone (1 people, 9.09%)
- Magnesium (1 people, 9.09%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 9.09%)
- Seroquel xr (1 people, 9.09%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 9.09%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression and Moon Face?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Moon Face and Depression
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Moon Face
Recent conversations of related support groups:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can nuvigil (vs adderall) be used simultaneously to help wean off 60mg/day of adderall?
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Muscle Tightness, Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Ptsd, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Bulimia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, ADHD, and takes Nuvigil, Prozac, Flexeril, Topamax, Xanax, Adderall 30)
I have been on Adderall 30mg 2x daily for years!! I've had it lowered to 20mg, I've TRIED to go months without it (when not working) however I feel I've built up a tolerance level to the point that it's not as effective as it once was. My personal life has detoured WAY past anything an ADHD medicati ...
- Has anyone been helped by taking lexapro and wellbutrin?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Depression, and takes Wellbutrin, Lexapro)
I am the mom of a 22 year old who is trying to get through college and can't seem to find the right meds for depression. She is taking Lexapro and I am wondering if adding Wellbutrin will help.
- Effect of zoloft and vitamin d on seborrheic keratoses
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Depression, Seborrheic Keratosis, and takes Vitamin D, Zoloft)
Has anyone noted a change in their seborrheic keratoses after taking Zoloft?
Any changes after taking Vitamin D either 5000 IU daily or 50000 IU weekly
- Can anyone comment on recurrent depressions in fall and spring
(Asked by a 71 year old woman who has Depression, Recurrent Depressions, and takes Zoloft)
for many years i suffer depression twice a year spring and fall
- Has abilify affected your ability to make good decisions?
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Tachycardia, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Anemia, Barrett's Esophagus, Temporal Arteritis, Restless Leg Syndrome, Disautonomia, Autoimmune Retinopathy, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Myasthenia Gravis, Addison's Disease, and takes Abilify)
My husband and I are 73. We had a paid off home and money in the bank until the past 3 years. We have made some terrible decisions and now we are practically penniless. We couldn't understand why we had made such bad decisions and let someone talk us into losing our money. We have also been on A ...
More questions for: Depression, Moon face
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Involuntary Eye Movements, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, PTSD, and takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride)
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few days after I started taking amitriptyline. It's not faint either, it's like my eye is having a seizure, emabrassing. Just wanted to share.
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Yaz was the cause of increasing my pmdd, pms, irritability and depression symptoms
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Depression, Depressive Symptom, Irritability, PMS, PMDD, and takes Prometrium, Ortho-novum 7/7/7-28, Yaz)
I had taken Ortho Novum 777 from the age of 18 to 28 stopping in-between pregnancies. I had 3 children between the ages of 21 and 29.
In my early 30's I decided to stop taking birth control pills simply because I 'thought' it would be a healthier thing to do for my body. I did know that unless I ...
- How saphris causedmy husbands death
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has Depression, Bipolar Disorder, and takes Saphris)
My husband was given saphris to treat bipolar disorder in June, 2010. After taking it for two weeks,the dosage was increased. On July 29, 2010, he started having hallucinations and before I could get help (we lived in rural area), he committed suicide.
- Nitrous oxide and mongoloidism
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has Swelling Of The Face, and takes Nitrous Oxide)
On two separate dental visits I was given Nitrous Oxide. Each time my face became swollen, I looked Mongoloid. The swelling lasted a little over a month each time. No pain, just uncomfortable. I was breathing heavily and was left, unmonitored, to inhale the Nitrous Oxide for about 20 minutes befo ...
More reviews for: Depression, Moon face
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Abilify, Lexapro for a patient with ADHD, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Long-term Memory Loss
Comments: I took Lexapro all throughout high school and one year in college. i was taken off lexapro when i was put on adderall after being misdiagnosed with adhd. i was also on abilify my senior year of high school. i got off of adderall after one semester of school. I can not remember a time when my memory ...
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anger
Comments: was on 10 mg Celexa which was increased 1 week ago to 20 mg due to high levels of stress in workplace. 7 days into increased dose experienced high level of anger in workplace due to stressful conditions.
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Lexapro for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Anxiety, Pressure Sore, Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Comments: Ive been dizzy and lightheaded for 2 days . It moves from the back of my head to the front. I feel alot of pressure. I take a .5 mg of lexapro at noon daily. I split .25 xanax in half and take half in the morning and half at night before bed to help me sleep.
the symptoms get worse whenIm at work, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Phenergan, Bactrim, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Xl, Synthroid, Topamax, Prozac for a patient with Nausea, Urinary Tract Infection Enterococcal, Neuropathic Pain, Migraine - Common, Hypothyroidism, Depression. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
Comments: Just started Prozac 4 weeks ago with no side effects. Became ill with UTI, doctor prescribed Bactrim & Phenergan. Within a day, I had severe muscle rigidity in my jaw, neck, shoulders & abdomen. It was not like a "leg cramp" and nothing I have ever experienced. I stopped taking the Prozac and th ...
More related studies for: Depression, Moon face
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.