Would you have Moon face (Facial swelling) when you have Depression?
Summary: Moon face is found among people with Depression, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Insomnia related to another mental condition, and take medication Prozac.
We study 13 people who have Moon face (Facial swelling) and Depression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Depression and Moon face >>>
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin Xl. (latest reports from 277,322 Depression patients)
Moon face (a large chin and large forehead) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, hypothyroidism, pain. (latest reports from 210 Moon face patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 13 people who have depression and Moon Face are studied.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Moon face * :
|Moon face||76.92%||23.08% |
Age of people who have depression and experienced Moon face * :
|Moon face||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||23.08%||23.08%||23.08%||23.08% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Moon face||7.69%||61.54%||23.08%||7.69% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Insomnia related to another mental condition (2 people, 15.38%)
- Anxiety disorder (1 people, 7.69%)
- Adhd (1 people, 7.69%)
- Lung transplant (1 people, 7.69%)
- Kidney transplant rejection (1 people, 7.69%)
- Pain in limb (1 people, 7.69%)
- Sinus headache (1 people, 7.69%)
- Knee replacement - total (1 people, 7.69%)
- Anxiety disorder due to a general medical condition (1 people, 7.69%)
- Insomnia (1 people, 7.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Mirtazapine (3 people, 23.08%)
- Prozac (3 people, 23.08%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (2 people, 15.38%)
- Cellcept (1 people, 7.69%)
- Prograf (1 people, 7.69%)
- Prednisone (1 people, 7.69%)
- Bactrim (1 people, 7.69%)
- Lamotrigine (1 people, 7.69%)
- Azithromycin (1 people, 7.69%)
- Adderall 20 (1 people, 7.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of depression and moon face on
Do you have Depression and Moon Face?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Moon Face and Depression
- support group for people who have Depression
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Depression related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.