Would you have Sinus tachycardia when you have Depression?
Summary: Sinus tachycardia is found among people with Depression, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Pain, and take medication Celexa.
We study 404 people who have Sinus tachycardia and Depression from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Depression and Sinus tachycardia >>>
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa. (latest reports from 277,322 Depression patients)
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 10,036 Sinus tachycardia patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 404 people who have depression and Sinus Tachycardia are studied.
Gender of people who have depression and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||63.14%||36.86% |
Age of people who have depression and experienced Sinus tachycardia * :
|Sinus tachycardia||0.00%||0.00%||3.81%||12.29%||17.37%||29.03%||25.00%||12.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sinus tachycardia||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (87 people, 21.53%)
- Anxiety (48 people, 11.88%)
- Metastasis (44 people, 10.89%)
- Metastases to bone (44 people, 10.89%)
- Breast cancer (44 people, 10.89%)
- Oedema (38 people, 9.41%)
- Nausea (35 people, 8.66%)
- Hypertension (35 people, 8.66%)
- Insomnia (30 people, 7.43%)
- Contraception (23 people, 5.69%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Celexa (88 people, 21.78%)
- Cymbalta (81 people, 20.05%)
- Zoloft (81 people, 20.05%)
- Paxil (70 people, 17.33%)
- Albuterol (69 people, 17.08%)
- Lasix (68 people, 16.83%)
- Xanax (66 people, 16.34%)
- Effexor (64 people, 15.84%)
- Aredia (63 people, 15.59%)
- Zometa (63 people, 15.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression and Sinus Tachycardia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia and Depression
- support group for people who have Depression
- support group for people who have Sinus Tachycardia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Doxylamine Succinate, Zoloft for a 49-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of side effects of Duloxetine Hydrochloride for a 36-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Vulvovaginal Dryness
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Nicorette, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Adderall 10, Adderall Xr 25, Crestor, Pristiq for a 59-year old woman with Upper Respiratory Tract Infection, Stop Smoking, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Depression. The patient has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of side effects of Prozac for a 62-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Hearing Loss
Recent Depression related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Focalin, Effexor for a 46-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Raspberry Ketone, Fluoxetine for a 26-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Grapefruit Seed Extract, Wellbutrin Xl for a 28-year old woman who has Depression
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.