Depression and Sinus tachycardia - from FDA reports
Sinus tachycardia is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Zoloft and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Sinus tachycardia with Depression. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 498 people who have Depression from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 05, 2017
498 people who have Depression and Sinus Tachycardia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Sinus Tachycardia *:
- female: 61.68 %
- male: 38.32 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Sinus Tachycardia *:
- 0-1: 0.24 %
- 2-9: 0.24 %
- 10-19: 6.41 %
- 20-29: 11.16 %
- 30-39: 16.39 %
- 40-49: 28.27 %
- 50-59: 21.85 %
- 60+: 15.44 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (73 people, 14.66%)
- Stress And Anxiety (58 people, 11.65%)
- Nausea (43 people, 8.63%)
- High Blood Pressure (41 people, 8.23%)
- Insomnia (31 people, 6.22%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (79 people, 15.86%)
- Cymbalta (64 people, 12.85%)
- Paxil (58 people, 11.65%)
- Xanax (52 people, 10.44%)
- Celexa (52 people, 10.44%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (134 people, 26.91%)
- Chest Pain (91 people, 18.27%)
- Nausea (89 people, 17.87%)
- High Blood Pressure (88 people, 17.67%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (88 people, 17.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sinus tachycardia and Depression?
- Check symptoms - is your sinus tachycardia caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSinus tachycardia and Depression from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Depression can be treated by Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl (latest reports from 392,565 Depression patients)
Sinus tachycardia (a heart rhythm with elevated rate of impulses originating from the sinoatrial node) has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis (latest reports from 13,089 Sinus tachycardia patients).
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Sinus tachycardiaSinus tachycardia
Other conditions that could case Sinus tachycardiaSinus tachycardia
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
Hello, my son is 6.5 years and on this growth hormone after a brain tumour and following cancer treatment. He's been taking the drug for a year now and he's become really badly behaved and is displaying signs of depression. Hoping for some help and advice please. Thanks
I'm depressed and have had thoughts of suicide. I feel alone and desperate for help. I've become a recluse and have a social phobia. I live in Florida, I'm female, married with a 14 YO daughter. I just hate life now.
I have been on anti depressants for over 25 years. I have always had an issue with stealing from the companies I work at. I have now been caught and going to be prosecuted. I need mental help not jail time. I am very scared.
Please help, im in a severe depression! The doctor assured me i would not react with depression with cosentyx. On other biologic i became almost suicidal, and i was so afraid to try this. Here i am again. It took so long to get out of my sytstem before, i dont know if i can survive this again. ...