Diabetes and Acinetobacter infection - from FDA reports
Acinetobacter infection is reported only by a few people with Diabetes. We study 3 people who have Acinetobacter infection and Diabetes from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 28, 2017
3 people who have Diabetes and Acinetobacter Infection are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Acinetobacter Infection *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Acinetobacter Infection *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Parkinson's Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Haemolytic Uraemic Syndrome (1 person, 33.33%)
- Basedow's Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
- Asthma (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Omeprazole (1 person, 33.33%)
- Metformin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fluticasone Propionate (1 person, 33.33%)
- Cellcept (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pneumonia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Neurological Symptom (1 person, 33.33%)
- Glomerulonephritis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Calculus Ureteric (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Acinetobacter infection and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your acinetobacter infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 285,277 Diabetes patients)
Acinetobacter infection (infection by group of bacteria commonly found in soil and water) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, acinetobacter infection, kidney transplant, crohn's disease, immunodeficiency disorders (latest reports from 764 Acinetobacter infection patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acinetobacter infectionAcinetobacter infection
Other conditions that could case Acinetobacter infectionAcinetobacter infection
Can you answer these questions?
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
Has anyone taking insulin (Tresiba) for type II Diabetes experienced any side effects from taking Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray? My physician prescribed this nasal spray due to my chronic dizziness and fluid in my ears.
Have developed daibetes mellitus after 12 months on Femara. Would welcome any suggestions re lowering the sugar level. (Have lost 30lbs during this time) No sign of diabetes prior to this treatment with femara (aromataze inhibitor) and removal of Stage 3 cancer in breast Would value some ...