Home > Diabetes > Ataxia > Diabetes and Ataxia
Review: could Diabetes cause Ataxia (Movement - uncoordinated)?
We study 89,369 people who have Diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 71 have Ataxia (Movement - uncoordinated). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Diabetes and Ataxia >>>
Diabetes (latest reports from 383,836 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Glipizide, Januvia, Glucophage.
Ataxia (loss of full control of bodily movements) (latest reports from 43,591 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, epilepsy, high blood pressure, convulsion.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 89,364 people who have diabetes are studied. Among them, 71 (0.08%) have Ataxia.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Ataxia * :
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Ataxia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (71 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (36 people, 50.70%)
- Depression (30 people, 42.25%)
- Muscle spasms (19 people, 26.76%)
- Multiple sclerosis (18 people, 25.35%)
- Breast cancer (17 people, 23.94%)
- Headache (16 people, 22.54%)
- Metastases to bone (15 people, 21.13%)
- Bone pain (15 people, 21.13%)
- Constipation (12 people, 16.90%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Aspirin (40 people, 56.34%)
- Diovan (39 people, 54.93%)
- Lantus (38 people, 53.52%)
- Promethazine (32 people, 45.07%)
- Lexapro (31 people, 43.66%)
- Wellbutrin (31 people, 43.66%)
- Atenolol (24 people, 33.80%)
- Toprol-xl (23 people, 32.39%)
- Lisinopril (23 people, 32.39%)
- Lipitor (23 people, 32.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes and Ataxia?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Ataxia and Diabetes
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Ataxia
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diabetes, Ataxia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
More reviews for: Diabetes, Ataxia
Common treatments for Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diabetes symptoms:
- Heart Attack in Diabetes (12,569 reports)
- Blood Glucose Increased in Diabetes (8,159 reports)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive in Diabetes (7,928 reports)
- Stroke in Diabetes (6,205 reports)
- Death Of Friend in Diabetes (4,495 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes (3,909 reports)
- Breathing Difficulty in Diabetes (3,648 reports)
- Coronary Heart Disease in Diabetes (3,605 reports)
- Cardiac Disorder in Diabetes (3,464 reports)
- Blood Pressure Increased in Diabetes (3,380 reports)
Ataxia related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Diabetes, Ataxia
Recent Diabetes related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diabetes, Ataxia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Lian Zi Xin
- Lymph Nodes Scan Abnormal
- Vicodin Hp