Would you have Azoospermia when you have Diabetes?
Summary: Azoospermia is found among people with Diabetes, especially people who are male, 30-39 old, also have Diabetes mellitus, and take medication Januvia.
We study 6 people who have Azoospermia and Diabetes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Diabetes and Azoospermia >>>
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Actos, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide. (latest reports from 130,317 Diabetes patients)
Azoospermia (absence of motile (and hence viable) sperm in the semen) has been reported by people with depressed mood, hodgkin's lymphoma, epilepsy, hepatitis c, testis cancer. (latest reports from 271 Azoospermia patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 6 people who have diabetes and Azoospermia are studied.
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Azoospermia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 100.00%)
- Retrograde ejaculation (5 people, 83.33%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Januvia (6 people, 100.00%)
- Amoxapine (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of diabetes and azoospermia on
Do you have Diabetes and Azoospermia?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Azoospermia and Diabetes
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Azoospermia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Levothyroxine Sodium, Victoza, Lantus Solostar for a 52-year old woman with Sciatica, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Vitamin D Decreased, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Thyroid Mass, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Ankle Pain, Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Flonase, Singulair, Protonix, Synthroid, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 61-year old woman with Diabetes, Allergic Sinusitis, Acid Reflux, Hypothyroidism, High Blood Pressure. The patient has White Blood Cells Urine
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 57-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Sinus Infection, Cramps - Muscle, Nausea, Runny Nose, Hot Flashes, Bronchitis Acute, Low Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Cinnamon, Simvastatin, Metformin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 63-year old woman with General Health, Blood Glucose, Hypercholesterolemia, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Blood Glucose Increased
- A study of side effects of Glipizide for a 75-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Breast Tenderness
Recent Diabetes related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.