Home > Diabetes > Lipoma > Diabetes and Lipoma
Review: could Diabetes cause Lipoma?
We study 89,330 people who have Diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Lipoma. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Diabetes (latest reports from 387,156 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Actos, Januvia, Lantus, Glucophage.
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) (latest reports from 12,775 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 12, 2014: 89,320 people who have diabetes are studied. Among them, 29 (0.03%) have Lipoma.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Lipoma * :
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Lipoma * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (29 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 58.62%)
- Hypothyroidism (9 people, 31.03%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (9 people, 31.03%)
- Pain (7 people, 24.14%)
- Back pain (6 people, 20.69%)
- Lacrimation increased (6 people, 20.69%)
- Diabetic neuropathy (6 people, 20.69%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 17.24%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (4 people, 13.79%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Actos (19 people, 65.52%)
- Aspirin (15 people, 51.72%)
- Lasix (14 people, 48.28%)
- Synthroid (14 people, 48.28%)
- Coreg (13 people, 44.83%)
- Glyburide (13 people, 44.83%)
- Lanoxin (13 people, 44.83%)
- Starlix (11 people, 37.93%)
- Protonix (10 people, 34.48%)
- Glucotrol (10 people, 34.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes and Lipoma?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Lipoma and Diabetes
- group for people who have Diabetes
- group for people who have Lipoma
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I lost a lot of time during a 9 month period, I can't remember what I said or did. I'm being brought up on charges of writing prescription medications after my Controlled License expired. I forgot to renew it. My husband thinks that I've lost it. I couldn't remember how to do the simplest things. I thought it was my thyroid. It is enlarged but my labs came back back normal. I finally found some relief after reading an article in AARP a couple of weeks ago about drugs that can cause memory loss. I stopped taking the carvedilol right away. I'm feeling better already but I hope it clears more. I was looking for information. Many of the sites about carvedilol and memory loss are gone. It appears that there is a cover up concerning this drug. Many doctors won't admit that it can cause memory loss. The drug sites say nothing about memory loss. And a couple of sites just state that memory loss is not a side affect of carvedilol. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Hurts to get up. Mostly knee and mussel pain
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Red, rough spot developed shortly after started bydureon. Biopsy 6 months later shows cancer. More spots appeared at 9 months and more in last month. Any other reports of skin cancer related to this drug?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diabetes, Lipoma
More reviews for: Diabetes, Lipoma
Common treatments for Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diabetes symptoms:
- Acute Mi in Diabetes (12,569 reports)
- Blood Glucose Increased in Diabetes (8,159 reports)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive in Diabetes (7,928 reports)
- Cva in Diabetes (6,205 reports)
- Death Of Parent in Diabetes (4,495 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes (3,909 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Diabetes (3,646 reports)
- Cad in Diabetes (3,605 reports)
- Cardiac Disorder in Diabetes (3,464 reports)
- Hypertension in Diabetes (3,380 reports)
Lipoma related symptom studies:
Diabetes is also known as: DM, Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetes Mellitus Management, Glucose Test.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.