Diabetes and Neurological symptom - from FDA reports
Neurological symptom is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Avandia and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Neurological symptom with Diabetes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who have Diabetes from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
25 people who have Diabetes and Neurological Symptom are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Neurological Symptom *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Neurological Symptom *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 5.88 %
- 40-49: 11.76 %
- 50-59: 17.65 %
- 60+: 64.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 16.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 12.00%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (2 people, 8.00%)
- Pain (2 people, 8.00%)
- Depression (2 people, 8.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avandia (6 people, 24.00%)
- Metformin (5 people, 20.00%)
- Januvia (5 people, 20.00%)
- Acarbose (3 people, 12.00%)
- Wellbutrin (2 people, 8.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 16.00%)
- Weight Decreased (3 people, 12.00%)
- Heart Attack (2 people, 8.00%)
- Dehydration (2 people, 8.00%)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (2 people, 8.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neurological symptom and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your neurological symptom caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 285,416 Diabetes patients)
Neurological symptom (symptoms of nervous system disease) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 3,261 Neurological symptom patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Neurological symptomNeurological symptom
Other conditions that could case Neurological symptomNeurological symptom
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been a type 1 diabetic for the past 29 years of my life and wasn't diagnosed properly with my battle with Oligodendroglioma brain cancer until I had a forth opinion at Stanford Hospital where I had the brain surgery to have the tumors removed two years ago. After having the surgery my life ...
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...