Home > Diabetes > Seasonal allergy > Diabetes and Seasonal allergy
Review: could Diabetes cause Seasonal allergy?
We study 89,364 people who have Diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 36 have Seasonal allergy. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Diabetes and Seasonal allergy >>>
Diabetes (latest reports from 382,368 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide, Actos, Glucophage.
Seasonal allergy (allergic condition due to certain season) (latest reports from 18,129 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 89,330 people who have diabetes are studied. Among them, 36 (0.04%) have Seasonal Allergy.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Seasonal allergy * :
|Seasonal allergy||32.22%||67.78% |
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Seasonal allergy * :
|Seasonal allergy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||76.39%||1.39%||19.44% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (36 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (12 people, 33.33%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (11 people, 30.56%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (11 people, 30.56%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (10 people, 27.78%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 19.44%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (7 people, 19.44%)
- Back disorder (6 people, 16.67%)
- Cardiac disorder (5 people, 13.89%)
- Depression (4 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Insulin (36 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (36 people, 100.00%)
- Humalog (36 people, 100.00%)
- Humulin r (36 people, 100.00%)
- Prevacid (36 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (36 people, 100.00%)
- Humulin l (36 people, 100.00%)
- Humulin n (36 people, 100.00%)
- Humulin u (36 people, 100.00%)
- Regular iletin ii (19 people, 52.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes and Seasonal Allergy?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (6 hours ago):
Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 months to a fixation. No physical activity at all except for 10 minute walk 1-2 times weekly.
From this study (3 days ago):
Burning and pressure in bladder and burning in urethra
From this study (5 days ago):
I need to know what is causing this please
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diabetes, Seasonal allergy
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Health issues and struggles
I have numerous health issues. Some I've lived with not realizing they were there. Others are caused by meds I've taken in the past or am still using now.
Lupus is the most recent and biggest trouble I have right now. It is caused by the one drug that finally gave me control of my seizures
Some o ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Diabetes, Seasonal allergy
Common treatments for Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diabetes symptoms:
- Heart in Diabetes (12,569 reports)
- Blood Glucose Increased in Diabetes (8,159 reports)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive in Diabetes (7,928 reports)
- Cva in Diabetes (6,205 reports)
- Death Of Relative in Diabetes (4,495 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes (3,909 reports)
- Difficulty In Breathing in Diabetes (3,646 reports)
- Coronary Artery Disease in Diabetes (3,605 reports)
- Cardiac Disorder in Diabetes (3,464 reports)
- High Blood Pressure in Diabetes (3,380 reports)
Seasonal Allergy related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.