Would you have Tendonitis when you have Diabetes?
Summary: Tendonitis is found among people with Diabetes, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Diabetes, and take medication Levaquin.
We study 79 people who have Tendonitis and Diabetes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diabetes and Tendonitis >>>
Diabetes can be treated by Lantus, Glipizide, Janumet, Victoza, Glyburide, Insulin. (latest reports from 130,288 Diabetes patients)
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia, urinary tract infection. (latest reports from 9,549 Tendonitis patients)
On Feb, 27, 2015: 79 people who have diabetes and Tendonitis are studied.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Tendonitis * :
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Tendonitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (79 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (38 people, 48.10%)
- Hypertension (34 people, 43.04%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (16 people, 20.25%)
- Dyspepsia (13 people, 16.46%)
- Back pain (12 people, 15.19%)
- Vomiting (12 people, 15.19%)
- Sepsis (12 people, 15.19%)
- Gout (12 people, 15.19%)
- Metastatic neoplasm (11 people, 13.92%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (42 people, 53.16%)
- Levemir (31 people, 39.24%)
- Humalog (30 people, 37.97%)
- Insulin (24 people, 30.38%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (24 people, 30.38%)
- Lantus (23 people, 29.11%)
- Fosamax (23 people, 29.11%)
- Glucophage (22 people, 27.85%)
- Crestor (21 people, 26.58%)
- Diovan hct (21 people, 26.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes and Tendonitis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Tendonitis and Diabetes
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Glucophage, Exforge for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Hypertension. The patient has The More I Stay Idel The More I Feel Better, Aging Changes In The Face, Sometimes Encountring Little Difficulty To Urinate After Waking Up In The Morning, Pain - Shoulder, Eyes - Dry, Feel Very Tired For A Day Or Two If I Lift Heavy Weight, Waking Up After The First One Hour Or Two Of Sleep At Night And Needing Rtwo To Tre Hours Afterwards To Sleep, Fluctuation Of Apitite Some Times Very Hungry Sometime No Apetite At All, Sinusitis Bacterial, Morning-after Pill, Slow Heart Beat, Swelling Of The Face, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Easy Bruzing Sometimes, Burning Sensation, Generally Poor Lipido And Hard To Get An Erection And Sustaining It, Fluid Imbalance, Ear Continuous Noise, Night Sweats, Ear Pain, Physical Activity, Joint Pain, Low Platelet Count, Wbc Count
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Glipizide, Metformin Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 56-year old woman with Ge Reflux, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Tachycardia, Tremor, Slurred Speech, Intention Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Lipitor, Synthroid, Ultram, Baclofen, Zoloft, Flomax, Actos, Metformin, Insulin, Chantix for a 69-year old man with Diabetic Nephropathy, Hypercholesterolemia, Hypothyroidism, Chronic Pain, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Major Depression, Bph, Diabetes Mellitus, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Nicotine Dependence. The patient has Diarrhea Associated With Medications
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 53-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Pseudogout (arthritis that causes pain, redness, and inflammation in one or more joints)
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Clonidine, Vyvanse, Progesterone, Latuda, Levothyroxine Sodium, Cannabis, Metoprolol Tartrate, Tegretol-xr, Xanax for a 47-year old woman with Diabetes, Anxiety And Stress, Add, Perimenopause, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Ptsd, Hypertension, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Gastroparesis
Recent Diabetes related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.