Review: could Diabetes cause Tendonitis?
We study 89,369 people who have Diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 79 have Tendonitis. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Diabetes and Tendonitis >>>
Diabetes (latest reports from 383,836 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Glipizide, Januvia, Glucophage.
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) (latest reports from 64,266 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteopenia.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 89,364 people who have diabetes are studied. Among them, 79 (0.09%) have Tendonitis.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Tendonitis * :
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Tendonitis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (79 people, 100.00%)
- Asthma (38 people, 48.10%)
- Hypertension (34 people, 43.04%)
- Blood pressure (18 people, 22.78%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (16 people, 20.25%)
- Dyspepsia (13 people, 16.46%)
- Back pain (12 people, 15.19%)
- Vomiting (12 people, 15.19%)
- Sepsis (12 people, 15.19%)
- Gout (12 people, 15.19%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (42 people, 53.16%)
- Levemir (31 people, 39.24%)
- Humalog (30 people, 37.97%)
- Insulin (24 people, 30.38%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (24 people, 30.38%)
- Lantus (23 people, 29.11%)
- Fosamax (23 people, 29.11%)
- Glucophage (22 people, 27.85%)
- Crestor (21 people, 26.58%)
- Diovan hct (21 people, 26.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes and Tendonitis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tendonitis and Diabetes
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Tendonitis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 hours ago):
Exposure to tempratures below 60 F causes itching and hives on back and legs
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I am waiting on additional tests to determine refinement of sarcoma diagnosis and treatment plan.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diabetes, Tendonitis
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
More reviews for: Diabetes, Tendonitis
Common treatments for Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diabetes symptoms:
- Heart Attack in Diabetes (12,569 reports)
- Blood Glucose Increased in Diabetes (8,159 reports)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive in Diabetes (7,928 reports)
- Cerebrovascular Accident Prophylaxis in Diabetes (6,205 reports)
- Death Of Child in Diabetes (4,495 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes (3,909 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Diabetes (3,647 reports)
- Coronary Heart Disease in Diabetes (3,605 reports)
- Cardiac Disorder in Diabetes (3,464 reports)
- Htn in Diabetes (3,380 reports)
Tendonitis related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.