Home > Diabetes > Terminal state > Diabetes and Terminal state
Review: could Diabetes cause Terminal state?
We study 89,369 people who have Diabetes from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Terminal state. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Diabetes and Terminal state >>>
Diabetes (latest reports from 383,836 patients) can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Glipizide, Januvia, Glucophage.
Terminal state (the transitional states between life and biological death) (latest reports from 3,479 patients) has been reported by people with prostate cancer metastatic, schizophrenia, breast cancer metastatic, high blood pressure, prostate cancer.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 89,369 people who have diabetes are studied. Among them, 26 (0.03%) have Terminal State.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Terminal state * :
|Terminal state||67.74%||32.26% |
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Terminal state * :
|Terminal state||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||36.84%||68.42% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (26 people, 100.00%)
- Prostate cancer (3 people, 11.54%)
- Depression (3 people, 11.54%)
- Pain in extremity (3 people, 11.54%)
- Blood pressure (3 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 7.69%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 7.69%)
- Oesophagitis (1 people, 3.85%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 3.85%)
- Neoplasm malignant (1 people, 3.85%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avandia (16 people, 61.54%)
- Avandamet (7 people, 26.92%)
- Lantus (5 people, 19.23%)
- Nexium (4 people, 15.38%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 15.38%)
- Lyrica (4 people, 15.38%)
- Diovan (3 people, 11.54%)
- Norco (3 people, 11.54%)
- Prozac (3 people, 11.54%)
- Clobetasol propionate (3 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes and Terminal State?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Terminal State and Diabetes
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Terminal State
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could prilosec cause an elevated blood sugar
I've been on Prilosec for about 1 month & my blood sugars have been elevated starting shortly after I started on it. could Prilosec be causing it? Nothing else has changed with my meds or lifestyle.
- Dabigatran,rivaroxaban, apixaban (eliquis) or aspirin - which is most suitable for a patient with af (atrial fibrilation), left subdural hematoma, right ischemic stroke with hemorehagic transformation
My grandmother have Atrial Fibrillation (AF) and suffered a ischemic CVA stroke with hemorrhagic transformation on right brain this week. She also had left sudural hematoma for some time now, due to which Asprin (ecospirin-75) that she was taking because of her AF was stopped and I believe that stop ...
- Will the herb hca in garcinia cambogia cause liver damage or in cases be fatal
I take synthroid once a day for my diabetes im on insulin at bedtime and the janumet twice daily. will the garcinia cambogia xt interfere with my meds. also I read from a consumers on health that the HCA in the supplement could damage the liver and in one was fatal. do yu think I should be taking t ...
- Does metformin contain benzos
does metformin contain benzos this relaiting to a drug test that showed bezos in the urine sample i do not take this drug why did it show can please explain i also take other blood presur tablets can you please inlight me on the the subject of benzos and metfomin
- I have ibs, diabetes, dizziness and balance problems and sciatica. my doctor has just prescribed medrol for me for my sciatica and spinal stenosis. is this going to be ok for me?
I have been suffering from IBS since July 15. I am not on anything for it now because I tried taking Bentyl and it made me SO DIZZY I couldn't take it. I went on line and found "helpforibs.com" and it has helped me a lot. Anyway, I now have some sciatica and some problems with some neuropathy and ...
- What can i take for gout if i'm on xarelto
I have been on xarelto for 2 months after having a pulmonary embolism. But i have had an attack of gout since that doesn't seem to be going anywhere. I discovered that both voltaren and celebrex which I have taken for gout in the past are not to be taken while on xarelto. So i desperately need to f ...
- If hba1c is 4.5 should i continue medication
After 10 years of meds i find out I am white coat hypertensive. Should i continue to take the meds?
- Can glimepiride cause rapid weight gain
Recently my doctor prescribed Glimepiride to help control my diabetes. After being on the medicine for only about 14 days I had gained 6 pounds and am already overweight by about 20 pounds. The weight is not good for my diabetes and I gained it all in my stomach so now have a bigger spare tire arou ...
- Does cymbalta make you intolerant to heat and sweat excessively?
I have taken 60 mg. Cymbalta for years. Just recently went down to 30 mg. to see if it would help with my excessive sweating. I had no trouble reducing the dosage, but it didn't help with the sweating. The heat intolerance is so bad I'm thinking of stopping the Cymbalta altogether. I live in the ...
- Is there an interaction between chromium polynicotinate and synthroid
One of the ingredients, chromium polynicotinate, is in Super CitriMax Plus and want to know if it will interact with Synthroid or any of the other medications I listed above?
More questions for: Diabetes, Terminal state
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone induced cushing's syndrome
Prescribed Prednisone 20mg twice daily. Took for six weeks and developed weaken muscles and swollen face. Was hospitalized and informed I had severe Cushing's Syndrome. Host of problems included glucose over 400, inflammed pancreas, triglycerides over 4,000 and vision problems. Muscles were wast ...
More reviews for: Diabetes, Terminal state
Common treatments for Diabetes and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diabetes symptoms:
- Myocardial Infarction in Diabetes (12,569 reports)
- Blood Glucose Increased in Diabetes (8,159 reports)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive in Diabetes (7,928 reports)
- Stroke in Diabetes (6,205 reports)
- Death Sudden in Diabetes (4,495 reports)
- Nausea in Diabetes (3,909 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Diabetes (3,648 reports)
- Cad in Diabetes (3,605 reports)
- Cardiac Disorder in Diabetes (3,464 reports)
- Blood Pressure - High in Diabetes (3,380 reports)
Terminal State related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Diabetes, Terminal state
Recent Diabetes related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diabetes, Terminal state
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (21 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Post Procedural Pain
- Trilipix (abbott Labs) Eq 135mg Fenofibric Acid
- Blood Ketone Body Decreased