Would you have Terminal state when you have Diabetes?
Summary: Terminal state is found among people with Diabetes, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Diabetes, and take medication Avandia.
We study 26 people who have Terminal state and Diabetes from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Diabetes and Terminal state >>>
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin Hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide, Actos. (latest reports from 130,317 Diabetes patients)
Terminal state (the transitional states between life and biological death) has been reported by people with prostate cancer metastatic, schizophrenia, breast cancer metastatic, prostate cancer, diabetes. (latest reports from 1,116 Terminal state patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 26 people who have diabetes and Terminal State are studied.
Gender of people who have diabetes and experienced Terminal state * :
|Terminal state||67.74%||32.26% |
Age of people who have diabetes and experienced Terminal state * :
|Terminal state||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||35.00%||65.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Diabetes mellitus (26 people, 100.00%)
- Prostate cancer (3 people, 11.54%)
- Depression (3 people, 11.54%)
- Pain in extremity (3 people, 11.54%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 7.69%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 7.69%)
- Oesophagitis (1 people, 3.85%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 people, 3.85%)
- Neoplasm malignant (1 people, 3.85%)
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 3.85%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Avandia (16 people, 61.54%)
- Avandamet (7 people, 26.92%)
- Lantus (5 people, 19.23%)
- Nexium (4 people, 15.38%)
- Lipitor (4 people, 15.38%)
- Lyrica (4 people, 15.38%)
- Diovan (3 people, 11.54%)
- Norco (3 people, 11.54%)
- Prozac (3 people, 11.54%)
- Clobetasol propionate (3 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of diabetes and terminal state on
Do you have Diabetes and Terminal State?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Terminal State and Diabetes
- support group for people who have Diabetes
- support group for people who have Terminal State
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Loratadine, Simvastatin, Januvia, Primidone for a 82-year old woman with Allergic Reactions, Dyslipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Essential Tremor. The patient has Anemia - Iron Deficiency, Pruritus Aggravated, Gas - Flatulence, Glaucoma
- A study of side effects of Metformin Hydrochloride for a 58-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Seveer Upper Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Levemir, NovoRapid, Implanon for a 28-year old woman with Diabetes, Birth Control. The patient has Rash
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Zetia, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a 67-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes. The patient has Bloodshot Eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metformin for a 63-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes. The patient has Blood Urine
Recent Diabetes related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.