Diabetes and Terminal state - from FDA reports
Terminal state is found among people with Diabetes, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Avandia and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Terminal state with Diabetes. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 33 people who have Diabetes from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
33 people who have Diabetes and Terminal State are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diabetes and experience Terminal State *:
- female: 56.25 %
- male: 43.75 %
Age of people who have Diabetes and experience Terminal State *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 4.35 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 4.35 %
- 50-59: 39.13 %
- 60+: 52.17 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (5 people, 15.15%)
- Prostate Cancer (4 people, 12.12%)
- Pain In Extremity (4 people, 12.12%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 12.12%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 6.06%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Avandia (16 people, 48.48%)
- Lipitor (8 people, 24.24%)
- Lyrica (5 people, 15.15%)
- Lantus (5 people, 15.15%)
- Sandostatin Lar (4 people, 12.12%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (15 people, 45.45%)
- Diarrhea (6 people, 18.18%)
- Neoplasm Progression (4 people, 12.12%)
- Heart Attack (4 people, 12.12%)
- Cardiac Disorder (4 people, 12.12%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Terminal state and Diabetes?
- Check symptoms - is your terminal state caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTerminal state and Diabetes from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Diabetes can be treated by Metformin hydrochloride, Metformin, Lantus, Januvia, Glipizide (latest reports from 291,096 Diabetes patients)
Terminal state (the transitional states between life and biological death) has been reported by people with preventive health care, prostate cancer, prostate cancer metastatic, primary pulmonary hypertension, schizophrenia (latest reports from 3,324 Terminal state patients).
Browse all symptoms of Diabetesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Terminal stateTerminal state
Other conditions that could case Terminal stateTerminal state
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have had heart perfusion test holter moniter and er docs say my heart is great. but I am 47 6 1 weight 200 pounds night hr as low as 33bpm resting during day 55 to 60 bpm I am lightheaded some days but I also have type 2 diabetes blood sugar now 100 to 135 fasting everyday take metformin and ...
I recently had a terrible case of pneumonia, then I had a heart attack due to breathing problems. My cardio doctor has put me on Crestor and Plavix and dropped my simvastin and amolydine besylate. I have been on these new drugs for only 11 days now. I am concerned that I now have such tiredness ...
I have been a diabetic type 2 for almost 12 years. As time goes by I suffered a heart attack and a stroke therefore all the medications listed. Recently, I noticed an pain in the leg accompamied by extreme muscle stiffness on the feet
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been a type 1 diabetic for the past 29 years of my life and wasn't diagnosed properly with my battle with Oligodendroglioma brain cancer until I had a forth opinion at Stanford Hospital where I had the brain surgery to have the tumors removed two years ago. After having the surgery my life ...
New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
Has anyone taking insulin (Tresiba) for type II Diabetes experienced any side effects from taking Fluticasone Propionate nasal spray? My physician prescribed this nasal spray due to my chronic dizziness and fluid in my ears.