Would you have Anorgasmia (Orgasmic dysfunction) when you have Diabetic neuropathy?
Summary: Anorgasmia is reported only by a few people with Diabetic neuropathy.
We study 3 people who have Anorgasmia (Orgasmic dysfunction) and Diabetic neuropathy from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diabetic neuropathy and Anorgasmia >>>
Diabetic neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus) can be treated by Gabapentin, Lyrica, Neurontin, Cymbalta. (latest reports from Diabetic Neuropathy 6,798 patients)
Anorgasmia (type of sexual dysfunction in which a person cannot achieve orgasm, even with adequate stimulation) has been reported by people with depression, erection problems, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, neuralgia.(latest reports from Anorgasmia 1,544 patients)
On Dec, 4, 2014: 3 people who have diabetic neuropathy and Anorgasmia are studied.
Gender of people who have diabetic neuropathy and experienced Anorgasmia * :
Age of people who have diabetic neuropathy and experienced Anorgasmia * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cymbalta (2 people, 66.67%)
- Glucophage (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lyrica (1 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Actos (1 people, 33.33%)
- Lipitor (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetic Neuropathy and Anorgasmia?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anorgasmia and Diabetic neuropathy
- support group for people who have Diabetic neuropathy
- support group for people who have Anorgasmia
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I had a radical prostatectomy, partial never sparing, one year ago. i suffered total ed , but i now respond to cialis + bimix injection. however, i cannot achieve orgasm.
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Anorgasmia, Lower Back Pain, and takes Modafinil, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta, Clonazepam, Aleve)
My urologist maintains my inability to achieve orgasm on the drugs I take for lower back pain, central sleep apnea and narcolepsy. But I either was taking the drugs well before my surgery, with no effect on my orgasms or well after my surgery, when I was already anogasmic. In the case of the clonaz ...
- I have suffered with diabetic neuropathy of the feet for years. i recently started prednisone for hives and the foot pain went away. my doctor doesnt know why?i'm told i cant take prednisone long term
(Asked by a 53 year old man who has Diabetic Neuropathy, and takes Metformin, Lisinopril, Glipizide, Prednisone)
I have tried multiple drugs for pain management of neuropathy in my feet. Nothing has worked until I took prednisone for a case of hives and the pain was virtually gone and the numbness was greatly reduced. I cant take prednisone long term and am looking for an alternative. I can actually function l ...
- Is taking fentanyl appropriate for my diabetic nueropathy pain? t.c.a and s.n.r.i. combinations do not work!
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Diabetic Neuropathy, and takes Fentanyl-50)
I'm having a hard time getting pain management, and my doctor is a judgmental fuck head!!!!! I've been taking Percocet 10-325 four times daily for three months,and now my doctor is worried about my liver,so She lowered it to 7.5 and said if that works she would lower me to 5's....WTF does she think ...
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Chronic Pain, Diabetic Neuropathy, Phenegran, and takes Novolog Mix 70/30, Lantus, Actos, Furosemide, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Spironolactone, Warfarin Sodium, Lisinopril, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Phenergan, Zantac 300, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
- I take 70 mg of lantus and this is the second time i have had major cramping. the first time i had to be taken to the hospital emergency room. i would like to know if lantus can cause this major cramp (1 answer)
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Diabetic Neuropathy, Morbid Obesity, COPD, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, and takes Lantus, Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Furosemide, Amlodipine)
On two separate occasions after taking Lantus Insulin I have experienced terrible cramping all over my body (and on several occasions minor cramping). It generally starts with my hands or feet. My thumbs begin to turn inward and/or my toes splay. My calves, thighs, hips, and the base of my back prod ...
More questions for: Diabetic neuropathy, Anorgasmia
More reviews for: Diabetic neuropathy, Anorgasmia
- A study of side effects of Carbamazepine for a patient with Diabetic Neuropathy. The patient has Diplopia (double vision)
Comments: Have had Diabetic Neuropathy for ten years. Two months ago I started on Carbamazepine, 200 mmg in the morning and 400 mg. at night, combined with Pregabalin 300mg evenings, 150 mg in the morning, Ibuprofen 400 mg at night, 400 mg in the morning- Started with Diplopia 20 days ago. Stopped taking ...
- A study of side effects of Lyrica for a patient with Nerve Damage - Diabetic. The patient has Potassium - Low (low potassium), High Blood Pressure, Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Skin Tags (little flaps of tissue that adheres to parts of your neck, underarms, eyelids, groin folds, or under breasts), Growing Pains (child sometimes wake up crying in the middle of the night complaining of throbbing leg pain), Kidney Stones, Stretch Marks, Moon Face (a large chin and large forehead), Weight Gain Poor
Comments: I started taking Lyrica back in 2008, and started having Cushing-like symptoms the same year, but my doctors at the va thought it was related to a nodule that was found on the left adrenal gland around the same time. I have been bounced from specialist to specialist for years, and my labs come back ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Xanax, Plaquenil, Norvasc, Synthroid, Tramadol, Gabapentin for a patient with Depression, Anxiety, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Hypothyroidism, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Anorgasmia
Comments: I truly feel the Gabapentin is the culprit, because all the other drugs were the same and once it was added, the symptoms started. It was much later that we added the Prozac and Xanax after tragedy hit our family.
Would going off the Gabapentin help? If so, what's a good alternative for the fibr ...
- A study of drug interactions between Abilify, Remeron, Wellbutrin Xl, Effexor Xr for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anorgasmia, Asthenia
Comments: The asthenia does not interfere with my daily activities, however I have lost strength in weight lifting, I also can't move as quickly as I used to during exercise.
In addition to anorgasmia, I have clitoral desensitization. Nothing excites me anymore. This has really interfered with my sexual r ...
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Dilaudid, Exalgo, Cymbalta, Lamictal, Buspar, Wellbutrin, Topamax, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Lipitor, Bumex, Potassium Chloride, Elmiron for a patient with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Nerve Injury, Chronic Pain, Depression, Mood Swings, Anxiety, Migraine Prophylaxis, Connective Tissue Disorder, Inflammatory Response, Hyperlipidemia, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Potassium - Low, Interstitial Cystitis (ic). The patient has Serotonin Syndrome, Myoclonus
Comments: depression and anxiety x 12 years genetic. Migraines x 15 years genetic, Hyperlipidemia x7 years changed to lipitor from crestor due to peripheral neuropathy from taking plaquenil and crestor together, lipitor will do the same?? MVA january 2011, diagnosed with grade 4 endometriosis w/adhesions Mar ...
More related studies for: Diabetic neuropathy, Anorgasmia
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.