Would you have Breast pain when you have Diuretic effect?
Summary: there is no Breast pain reported by people with Diuretic effect yet.
We study people who have Breast pain and Diuretic effect from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Diuretic effect and Breast pain >>>
Diuretic effect can be treated by Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Lasix, Spironolactone, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Potassium Chloride. (latest reports from 364 Diuretic Effect patients)
Breast pain has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression. (latest reports from 9,942 Breast pain patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Diuretic Effect and Breast Pain?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Diuretic effect
- support group for people who have Breast Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Fluvoxamine Maleate for a 19-year old girl with Major Depression. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Lisinopril, HCTZ, Atorvastatin Calcium, Gabapentin, Effient, Pregabalin, Novolin R, Lantrisul, Isosorbide Mononitrate for a 61-year old woman with Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Diuretic Effect, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Neuropathy, Heart Mri, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Diabetes, Heart Rate Decreased. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of side effects of Glipizide for a 75-year old man with Diabetes. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of side effects of Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman with Hydrochloride - Thioridazine. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Skelaxin, Alprazolam, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Coumadin, Levaquin for a 55-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Pain, Neck Pain, Sleep Disorder, Diuretic Effect, Blood Clots, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Feeling Cold
Recent Diuretic Effect related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.