Would you have Breast pain when you have Diuretic effect?
Summary: there is no Breast pain reported by people with Diuretic effect yet.
We study people who have Breast pain and Diuretic effect from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diuretic effect and Breast pain >>>
Diuretic effect can be treated by Hydrochlorothiazide, Furosemide, Lasix, Spironolactone, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Potassium Chloride. (latest reports from Diuretic Effect 188 patients)
Breast pain has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression.(latest reports from Breast pain 9,798 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Diuretic Effect and Breast Pain?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diuretic effect
- support group for people who have Breast Pain
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
More questions for: Diuretic effect, Breast pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Breast tenderness and soreness (1 response)
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Breast Tenderness, and takes Prednisone)
This medicine made my breast very sore and tender.
More reviews for: Diuretic effect, Breast pain
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Chlorthalidone, Amlodipine Besylate, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Diuretic Effect, High Blood Pressure, Diabetic Complication. The patient has Face Rash That Is Mild To Moderate And Extends To Ears/neck At Times.
Comments: The rash is only on my face. It comes and goes in severity from mild to moderate and is often on my cheeks and around my inner skin near my eyes/nose. It's sometimes itchy. The rash is often flat with bumps under the skin and then raised with pimple clusters but not like acne. At hospital ER onc ...
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Oxcarbazepine, Propranolol Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Alprazolam for a patient with Excessive Or Unwanted Hair In Women, Lipids Abnormal, Mood Stabilizer, Add, Chronic Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Breast Tenderness
Comments: Have been experiencing breast tenderness since starting atorvastatin. Have also been undergoing various tests (pap test, intravaginal ultrasound, uterine biopsy, hysteroscopy & d&c) during this same time period because of postmenopausal bleeding.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Lexapro, Abilify, Lithium Carbonate, Cytomel for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Nipple Pain, Breast Pain
Comments: I started cytomel about a week ago and yesterday i noticed pain in both my breasts and nipples. I know that can be a symptom of pms but that is not a symptom i have ever expierienced. Could the cytomel be causing the pain?
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Spironolactone, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Cabbage, Broccoli, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Vitamin D, Saw Palmetto, Chelated Magnesium, Potassium Iodide, Iodine, Armour Thyroid, Calcium D - Glucarate for a patient with Depression, Diuretic Effect, Anxiety Disorder, Hormone Level Abnormal, Estrogen Balance, Joint Range Of Motion Decreased, Vitamin D Decreased, Dihydrotestosterone Increased, Relax Smooth Muscle, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Thyroid Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Estrogen Dominance. The patient has Melanosis Coli
Comments: Also utilizing testosterone pellet therapy for low testosterone. Had colonoscopy today, gastroenterologist said melanosis of colon could be from drinking herbal tea. Everything I have read relates to laxative abuse, senna use etc. Do not use laxatives and the only herbal tea I drink is a roibus t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a patient with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive, Pain - Abdomen, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Nipple Discharge - Abnormal, Breast Pain, Spotting
Comments: I've had all over pain for 4 months, starting with pains in left abdomen, spreading to left leg, upper back, and then right abdomen. MRI's,xrays,blood work all shows normal. Physical activity and stress worsens symptoms. Seen hernia doctor said was normal, Neurologist diagnosed me with high anxiety ...
More related studies for: Diuretic effect, Breast pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.