Home > Diverticulitis > Bone and joint pain > Diverticulitis and Bone and joint pain
Review: could Diverticulitis cause Bone and joint pain (Joint pain)?
We study 1,146 people who have Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Bone and joint pain (Joint pain). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Bone and joint pain >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) (latest reports from 64,307 patients) can be treated by Flagyl, Metronidazole, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride.
Bone and joint pain
Bone And Joint Pain (latest reports from 800,907 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,146 people who have diverticulitis are studied. Among them, 73 (6.37%) have Bone And Joint Pain.
Gender of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Bone and joint pain * :
|Bone and joint pain||80.23%||19.77% |
Age of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Bone and joint pain * :
|Bone and joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.94%||16.18%||33.82%||48.53% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Bacterial infection (2 people, 2.74%)
- Pneumonia (2 people, 2.74%)
- Ill-defined disorder (2 people, 2.74%)
- Pain (2 people, 2.74%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 2.74%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 2.74%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 2.74%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (2 people, 2.74%)
- Anal abscess (2 people, 2.74%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 2.74%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Levaquin (40 people, 54.79%)
- Cipro (16 people, 21.92%)
- Metronidazole (16 people, 21.92%)
- Ciprofloxacin (12 people, 16.44%)
- Flagyl (7 people, 9.59%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 4.11%)
- Diovan (3 people, 4.11%)
- Levofloxacin (3 people, 4.11%)
- Acetaminophen (3 people, 4.11%)
- Meloxicam (2 people, 2.74%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diverticulitis and Bone And Joint Pain?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain and Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- Doe taking apple cidar vinegar trigger g6pd
We're looking for natural ways to cure the symptoms, and affects of having g6pd. any facts would be helpful. We need to know if these natural remedies will trigger the disease, or improve the condition
More questions for: Diverticulitis, Bone and joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with Fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a w ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
More reviews for: Diverticulitis, Bone and joint pain
Common treatments for Diverticulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diverticulitis symptoms:
Bone And Joint Pain related symptom studies:
- Bone And Joint Pain in Blood pressure (4,722 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Crohn's disease (2,502 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Depression (2,797 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (4,902 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Hypertension (5,122 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Multiple sclerosis (3,896 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Osteoporosis (8,827 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Pain (3,857 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Plaque psoriasis (2,263 reports)
- Bone And Joint Pain in Ra (10,426 reports)
Related drug studies for: Diverticulitis, Bone and joint pain
Recent Diverticulitis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diverticulitis, Bone and joint pain
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (2 hours ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- (3 Carboxy2 Hydroxypropyl) Trimethylammonium Hydroxide Inner Salt
- Magnesium Glycerophosphate
- Liposarcoma Metastatic