Would you have Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal) when you have Diverticulitis?
Summary: there is no Cholecystectomy reported by people with Diverticulitis yet.
We study people who have Cholecystectomy (Gallbladder removal) and Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Cholecystectomy >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) can be treated by Cipro, Metronidazole, Flagyl, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from Diverticulitis 10,000 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Diverticulitis and Cholecystectomy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Has remicaid caused flair ups with diverticulitis?
Just had 2 infusions and now having diverticulitis again.
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished. Great - Not!
Month 10 on YASMIN saw me hospitalised from it with a DVT. I have since tested positive for the blood clotting disorder called Factor V Leiden which means I can no longer take any oestrogen based OCP. So my problem currently is that I have nightmarish PMDD and a Gynae/Shrink and GP all scratching their heads unable to find anything to treat me with. I should mention that I have been on all the SSRI's over the years for GAD so we know these prove ineffective for PMDD.
I came across a vitamin supplement called WILD YAM ROOT that may help PMDD symptoms. Its the psychological torment I want to treat mainly. Bloating, cramping etc I can deal with. The anger, the hysterical bouts of crying, the suicidal thoughts etc I can't deal with and I am very very scared.
I was wondering if anyone else out there suffering from PMDD has had any help by taking WILD YAM as I am at my wit's end with this disorder and would really appreciate replies from any ladies who have found WILD YAM worked for them or didn't work for them or any other drug/vitamin supplement that I could try. I am so scared of ending up in a Psych hospital for half of every month if this is left untreated. I'm sorry for writing so much and thank everyone who took the time to read this and offer any ideas. Kate
- Bethanechol is helping my anxiety and stress and my doctor does not know why (1 answer)
Want to know why the bethanechol 25mg helps me so much in my anxiety both in bladder as well as my mood?
I have been using bethanechol 25mg the past few months and have developed diarrhea with no explanation why. I was taken off bethanechol chloride because they felt it may have been the reason for my diarrhea . I developed my lower belly anxiety again while off. Was put back on because they don't think it has been the cause of the diarrhea . I am again getting great relief from my anxiety. i now and the doctors dont understand why I am getting such good relief from it. I believe this is a clue to why I have to deal with such discomfort in my abdominal area both front and back. I currently have pain in lower back that keeps me from being active and possibly not sleeping correctly. I have had pain so bad it took over a day on an ice pack to get relief. I wake up with anxiety and back pain every morning and also when when I lay down at night it aggravates my lower back pain and get pressure on my belly area as well. I have had an mri and am set up for a consult for a cortizone shot into my spine. I do not know for sure if this a good idea to be done or not. I have not injured my back in that area unless it happened about 6 years ago and believe they are still missing something.
- Does diverticulitis treatment with levofloxacin cause mrsa
More questions for: Diverticulitis, Cholecystectomy
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients have. Appears to affect the upper teeth.
Crohns diagnosed at the age of 39. Moderate to severe.
Dentists state the problem is the use of prednisone and having Crohn.
More reviews for: Diverticulitis, Cholecystectomy
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- Sudden severe headache after taking Norco orally. If there is an injectable I
could have been given it in the hospital. Don't know. Luckly the headache lasted only half an hour or so, not sure on that either. I have never had a
head ache like it before. Dr's office suggest I take the 2nd one. I ...
- Ive been taking Metronidazole for about 5-10 years on and off for treatment of diverticulitis. I have experienced pain in my lower abdomen, constipation, diarhea related to this illness. I just recently found out that I have ascites and don't know why yet. This was discovered after an episode whe ...
- White blood count was 20 then after antibiotics were started went down to 8 then went back up to 13.6 while still on metronidazole and levofloxacin . Haven't got results of last blood test. Can either of theses cause WBC to go up?
- Currently have diverticulitis...fourth occurance. Don't want surgery but pain keeps coming back even with the antibiotics and liquid diets. It fluctuates...sometimes mild, other times severe. Extreme muscle aches and weakness. Extreme fatique and dizzyness...some cognitive confusion. Now both fo ...
- I don't know if the Preparation h[PHENYLEPHRINE is the active ingredient in Prep H] had anything to do with the blood clotting or not.The forming of just the residue of pasty dark blood during bowel movement during the diverticular bleed after using the pre h could have just been coincidental. Won ...
More related studies for: Diverticulitis, Cholecystectomy
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.