Home > Diverticulitis > Fatigue > Diverticulitis and Fatigue
Review: could Diverticulitis cause Fatigue?
We study 1,146 people who have Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 49 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Fatigue >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) (latest reports from 64,307 patients) can be treated by Flagyl, Metronidazole, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,146 people who have diverticulitis are studied. Among them, 49 (4.28%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (6 people, 12.24%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 12.24%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 12.24%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 10.20%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 8.16%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 8.16%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 8.16%)
- Back pain (4 people, 8.16%)
- Diarrhoea (4 people, 8.16%)
- Depression (4 people, 8.16%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cipro (18 people, 36.73%)
- Metronidazole (12 people, 24.49%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 20.41%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 18.37%)
- Synthroid (7 people, 14.29%)
- Glimepiride (7 people, 14.29%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 14.29%)
- Nexium (7 people, 14.29%)
- Simvastatin (6 people, 12.24%)
- Lasix (5 people, 10.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diverticulitis and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diverticulitis, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Diverticulitis, Fatigue
Common treatments for Diverticulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diverticulitis symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Fatigue in Hyperlipidemia (6,046 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,433 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,907 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Diverticulitis, Fatigue
Recent Diverticulitis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Diverticulitis, Fatigue
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sprintec, Escitalopram, Vyvanse, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 41-year old woman who has Birth Control, Sleeping Difficulty, ADD, Blood Pressure (6 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (17 minutes ago)
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
- Vomiting and Vyvanse
- Vomiting and Add
- Vomiting and Escitalopram
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (7 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (7 hours ago)
- Granulocytes Maturation Arrest
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Nipple Discharge Abnormal