Diverticulitis and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people with Diverticulitis, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cipro and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Diverticulitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 114 people who have Diverticulitis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
114 people who have Diverticulitis and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diverticulitis and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 80.56 %
- male: 19.44 %
Age of people who have Diverticulitis and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.04 %
- 40-49: 11.46 %
- 50-59: 21.88 %
- 60+: 65.62 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (25 people, 21.93%)
- Hypothyroidism (19 people, 16.67%)
- Nausea (18 people, 15.79%)
- Insomnia (18 people, 15.79%)
- Osteoporosis (17 people, 14.91%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cipro (20 people, 17.54%)
- Pantoprazole (15 people, 13.16%)
- Vitamin D (14 people, 12.28%)
- Levaquin (12 people, 10.53%)
- Atenolol (8 people, 7.02%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness (36 people, 31.58%)
- Nausea (34 people, 29.82%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (25 people, 21.93%)
- Joint Pain (24 people, 21.05%)
- Weakness (23 people, 20.18%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue and Diverticulitis?
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) can be treated by Flagyl, Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, Levaquin (latest reports from 15,726 Diverticulitis patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).