Would you have Flatulence when you have Diverticulitis?
Summary: Flatulence is found among people with Diverticulitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have Atrial fibrillation/flutter, and take medication Pradaxa.
We study 9 people who have Flatulence and Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Flatulence >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) can be treated by Cipro, Metronidazole, Flagyl, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride, Ciprofloxacin. (latest reports from 10,152 Diverticulitis patients)
Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus) has been reported by people with quit smoking, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, depression. (latest reports from 21,628 Flatulence patients)
On Apr, 20, 2015: 9 people who have diverticulitis and Flatulence are studied.
Gender of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Flatulence * :
Age of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Flatulence * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (7 people, 77.78%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (6 people, 66.67%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 22.22%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 22.22%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Oedema peripheral (2 people, 22.22%)
- Psoriatic arthropathy (2 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin supplementation (2 people, 22.22%)
- Weight loss diet (1 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Pradaxa (7 people, 77.78%)
- Nexium (6 people, 66.67%)
- Acidophilus (6 people, 66.67%)
- Metoprolol tartrate (4 people, 44.44%)
- Digoxin (4 people, 44.44%)
- Magnesium oxide (4 people, 44.44%)
- Klor-con (4 people, 44.44%)
- Ciprofloxacin (3 people, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 22.22%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of diverticulitis and flatulence on
Do you have Diverticulitis and Flatulence?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Flatulence and Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Flatulence
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin Extended Release for a 68-year old woman with Diverticulitis. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of side effects of Spironolactone for a 64-year old woman with Acne. The patient has Flatulence
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Omeprazole, Furosemide, Xarelto, Methylprednisolone for a 75-year old woman with Osteoarthritis, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Oedema, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Polymyalgia Rheumatica. The patient has Increased Frequency Of Micturation, Less Volume, Swollen Ankles, Acid Reflux, Pain In Shoulders, Back, Arms, Chest,headaches,
- A study of drug interactions between Klor-con M10, Lasix, Inderide-80/25, Colcrys, Uloric for a 71-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Gouty Arthritis - Chronic. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Flatulence, Wheezing, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Esomeprazole Sodium, Zoloft for a 33-year old woman with Low B12 Levels, Gastritis, Depression. The patient has Dry Mouth, Breast Pain, Fluid Retention, Acne, Periods - Painful, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Headache, Seborrhoea, Halitosis, Flatulence, Hypotension, Orthostatic Hypotension, Hypotension Postural Aggravated, Fasciitis, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Vestibular Disorder, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Rhinitis - Non-allergic, Abdominal Distension, Constipation, Muscle Rigidity, Muscular Weakness, Motion Sickness, Sickness, Back Pain, Cervical Spine Pain, Cervical Dystonia, Dizziness Postural, Dizziness
Recent Diverticulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.