Home > Diverticulitis > Ovarian cyst > Diverticulitis and Ovarian cyst
Would you have Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts) when you have Diverticulitis?
Summary: there is no Ovarian cyst reported by people with Diverticulitis yet.
We study people who have Ovarian cyst (Ovarian cysts) and Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Ovarian cyst >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) (latest reports from 10,000 patients) can be treated by Flagyl, Cipro, Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride.
Ovarian cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary) (latest reports from 7,014 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Diverticulitis and Ovarian Cyst?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Ovarian Cyst
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Alprazolam & amoxicillin
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure, Diverticulitis, and takes Meclizine, Clonidine, Norvasc, Flomax, Avodart)
Have Diverticulitis from having Diverticulosis. Have had high blood pressure for
about 4 years and it is controlled with the Norvasc & Clonidine. Enlarged prostate is controlled with Flomax & Avodart. Meclizine is for vertigo, take 2 25mg per day, 1 Am & 1 PM. Take 1 Norvasc AM & 1 Flomax PM.
- Any success in treating symptoms of pmdd with wild yam root
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has PMDD, GAD, ADHD, Diverticulitis, Acid Reflux, Restless Leg Syndrome, Factor V Leiden Mutation, and takes Cymbalta, Ativan, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Nexium, Catapres, Magnesium)
Hi All. A little over a year and a half ago, I was dx with Pre Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)and was prescribed YASMIN (YAZ) to treat the severe mood changes and suicidal thoughts I was getting 2 weeks out of every 4. The YASMIN worked brilliantly for 9 months and all the PMDD symptoms vanished ...
- Bethanechol is helping my anxiety and stress and my doctor does not know why
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Anxiety In Bladder Lower Abdominal, Intermiten Diaria 6 Weeks, Lower Back Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Diverticulitis, Ovarian Cyst 10 Years Ago, Menstrual Cramps 10 Years Ago, Degenerative Disk, Spinal/neck Injury 10 Years Ago, Irritable Bowel Syndrome 1998, and takes Bethanechol Chloride)
Want to know why the bethanechol 25mg helps me so much in my anxiety both in bladder as well as my mood?
I have been using bethanechol 25mg the past few months and have developed diarrhea with no explanation why. I was taken off bethanechol chloride because they felt it may have been the reason f ...
- I have a diagnosed ovarian cyst, does premarin (conjugated oestrogen) help with that? will i suffer other side effects? should the doctor have given me co-meds along with the hormone?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Ovarian Cyst, and takes Premarin)
I have a diagnosed Ovarian Cyst, does Premarin (Conjugated Estrogen) help with that? Will I suffer other side effects? Should the doctor have given me Co-meds along with the hormone? I was only given Premarin 0.625 (Conjugated Estrogen) to take for two weeks and I feel so uneasy about this.
- Will implanon help shrink ovarian cysts?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who has Ovarian Cyst)
I've tried the pill twice. Each time I either forgot to take it or when I took it the pill gave me bad headaches lasting up to 5 days. I want to try the Implanon because I heard that maybe it could help my case.
More questions for: Diverticulitis, Ovarian cyst
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
(Posted by a 54 year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Thyroid Disorder, Ulcer - Stomach, Restrictive Pulmonary Disease, Intestinal Resection, Diverticulitis, Crohn's Disease, and takes Vitamin D, Synthroid, Prilosec Otc, Pravastatin Sodium, Asacol Hd)
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
- Ovary pain disappeared
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Ovarian Cyst, and takes Spironolactone)
I have been taking Spironolactone 50mg for over a year that was prescribed by my dermatologist for acne. Prior to this I had daily pain in my right ovary for the previous 2 years with laproscopic surgery for tubal ligation the gyn did not see anything on this ovary to cause the pain, but my pain is ...
More reviews for: Diverticulitis, Ovarian cyst
- A study of side effects of St. John's Wort for a patient with Depression. The patient has Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary)
Comments: I have been having a very painfull ovulation last month which ende in a cyst of 2.5 cm x 1.8 on my right ovary.
my breast have been very tender with little growth in them just a week before my period.
I have noticed that being on st john worts for 4 weekes previously has triggered this problem
- A study of side effects of Latuda for a patient with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Ovarian Cyst (fluid filled sac of the ovary)
Comments: I am 51 years of age and only have 1 ovary left as I had a hysterectomy in 2004. I saw my gynecologist for my yearly and it was timely as two weeks prior I was having tenderness in my ovary. She did an ultrasound two days ago and I am waiting on the results. I was prone to cysts, which is why only t ...
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Diverticulitis. The patient has Pain - Head (pain in head)
Comments: Sudden severe headache after taking Norco orally. If there is an injectable I
could have been given it in the hospital. Don't know. Luckly the headache lasted only half an hour or so, not sure on that either. I have never had a
head ache like it before. Dr's office suggest I take the 2nd one. I ...
- A study of side effects of Metronidazole for a patient with Diverticulitis. The patient has Abdominal Pain
Comments: Ive been taking Metronidazole for about 5-10 years on and off for treatment of diverticulitis. I have experienced pain in my lower abdomen, constipation, diarhea related to this illness. I just recently found out that I have ascites and don't know why yet. This was discovered after an episode whe ...
- A study of drug interactions between Levofloxacin, Metronidazole for a patient with Diverticulitis. The patient has White Blood Cell Analysis Increased
Comments: White blood count was 20 then after antibiotics were started went down to 8 then went back up to 13.6 while still on metronidazole and levofloxacin . Haven't got results of last blood test. Can either of theses cause WBC to go up?
More related studies for: Diverticulitis, Ovarian cyst
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Coreg for Heart Palpitations
- Avodart and Migraine Prophylaxis
- Hypericum Perforatum
- Nausea and Edema
- Ge Reflux and Nausea
- Does a side effect exist through maca (nutrition supplement from peru) like urinary tract infection or a kidney infection?
Answer: I seem to have exact the same simptoms as Klaus, I started ... (4 hours ago)
- Does benadryl work for pet dander?
Answer: In my experience, if a person takes Benadryl regularly the ... (6 hours ago)
- Has anyone fallen pregnant while in nexplanon while taking aciclovir ?
I think I may have become pregnant while taking aciclovir ... (7 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (13 hours ago)
- Dyphenhydramine and headaches horrible going one almost 24 hours a day for 4 weeks and cant get them to stop, now looking for cause . think its the dyphenhydramine im taking to help me sleep .
have been taking 3 dyphenhydramine for some time to help m ... (16 hours ago)
- Prescribed drugs side effect
Response: I have been taking 200 mg every night for approx. 3 years ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Advair Hfa, Omeprazole, Lasix, Savella for a 46-year old woman who has Asthma, GE Reflux, Edema, Fibromyalgia (40 minutes ago)
- Xanax, Mirena, Lexapro, Lamictal for a 35-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Birth Control, Depression (1 hour ago)
- Voltaren for a 32-year old woman who has Tenosynovitis (2 hours ago)