Home > Diverticulitis > Tiredness > Diverticulitis and Tiredness
Review: could Diverticulitis cause Tiredness (Fatigue)?
We study 1,146 people who have Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Among them, 49 have Tiredness (Fatigue). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Tiredness >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) (latest reports from 64,306 patients) can be treated by Flagyl, Metronidazole, Cipro, Ciprofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride.
Tiredness (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,672 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,146 people who have diverticulitis are studied. Among them, 49 (4.28%) have Tiredness.
Gender of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Tiredness * :
Age of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Tiredness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pain (6 people, 12.24%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 12.24%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 12.24%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 10.20%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 8.16%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 8.16%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 8.16%)
- Back pain (4 people, 8.16%)
- Diarrhoea (4 people, 8.16%)
- Depression (4 people, 8.16%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cipro (18 people, 36.73%)
- Metronidazole (12 people, 24.49%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 20.41%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 18.37%)
- Synthroid (7 people, 14.29%)
- Glimepiride (7 people, 14.29%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 14.29%)
- Nexium (7 people, 14.29%)
- Simvastatin (6 people, 12.24%)
- Lasix (5 people, 10.20%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diverticulitis and Tiredness?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Tiredness and Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Tiredness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms continue.
From this study (5 days ago):
Only one week into taking the losartan and amlodipine, blurred vision and fatique are quite noticeable.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Diverticulitis, Tiredness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- Bone infections involving my teeth crohns and prednisone over the past 12 years
Dentist  tell me the abscesses are in the bones and I've had several root canals, bridges, bone surgeries that last 3 years, teeth became so mobile after the bone economy I had them pulled and now a partial one month ago. Bone loss etc. I don't have the ridges in my mouth that most Crohn patients ...
More reviews for: Diverticulitis, Tiredness
Common treatments for Diverticulitis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Diverticulitis symptoms:
Tiredness related symptom studies:
- Tiredness in Anxiety (3,570 reports)
- Tiredness in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Tiredness in Depression (8,173 reports)
- Tiredness in Dyslipidemia (6,044 reports)
- Tiredness in Hypertension (9,436 reports)
- Tiredness in Multiple sclerosis (18,941 reports)
- Tiredness in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,835 reports)
- Tiredness in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Tiredness in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Tiredness in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,905 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.