Would you have Tiredness (Fatigue) when you have Diverticulitis?
Summary: Tiredness is found among people with Diverticulitis, especially people who are female, 50-59 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Cipro.
We study 50 people who have Tiredness (Fatigue) and Diverticulitis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Diverticulitis and Tiredness >>>
Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall) can be treated by Flagyl, Cipro, Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin, Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 10,152 Diverticulitis patients)
Tiredness (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,643 Tiredness patients)
On Feb, 11, 2015: 50 people who have diverticulitis and Tiredness are studied.
Gender of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Tiredness * :
Age of people who have diverticulitis and experienced Tiredness * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 12.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 12.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 12.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (5 people, 10.00%)
- Anxiety (4 people, 8.00%)
- Back pain (4 people, 8.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (4 people, 8.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (4 people, 8.00%)
- Diarrhoea (4 people, 8.00%)
- Depression (4 people, 8.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cipro (19 people, 38.00%)
- Metronidazole (12 people, 24.00%)
- Levaquin (10 people, 20.00%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 18.00%)
- Nexium (8 people, 16.00%)
- Synthroid (7 people, 14.00%)
- Aspirin (7 people, 14.00%)
- Glimepiride (7 people, 14.00%)
- Simvastatin (6 people, 12.00%)
- Lasix (5 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of diverticulitis and tiredness on
Do you have Diverticulitis and Tiredness?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Tiredness and Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Diverticulitis
- support group for people who have Tiredness
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Nexplanon for a 29-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine (headache that has characteristics of both a tension headache and a migraine headache), Pain - Back, Food Craving, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires), Lightheadedness - Fainting (a common and often unpleasant sensation feeling that one may be about to faint), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Irbesartan, Latanoprost, Lansoprazole for a 66-year old man with Hypertension, Iopidine, Gerd. The patient has Pain - Back, Lethargy, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Anxiety, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Loss Of Voice
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Vyvanse for a 26-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, Frequent Headaches, Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Omnitrope, Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Progesterone, Estradiol, Metformin, Desmopressin Acetate, Dexamethasone, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 23-year old woman with Growth Hormone Deficiency, Calcium Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, N-a-g, Pituitary Tumour, Insulin Resistance, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Headache, Brain Tumor - Adults, Obesity, Fatigue
Recent Diverticulitis related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.