Would you have Eye rolling when you have Drug abuse?
Summary: Eye rolling is reported only by a few people with Drug abuse.
We study 2 people who have Eye rolling and Drug abuse from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Drug abuse and Eye rolling >>>
Drug abuse can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone Hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Buprenorphine Hydrochloride. (latest reports from 19,959 Drug Abuse patients)
Eye rolling has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,414 Eye rolling patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 2 people who have drug abuse and Eye Rolling are studied.
Gender of people who have drug abuse and experienced Eye rolling * :
|Eye rolling||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have drug abuse and experienced Eye rolling * :
|Eye rolling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Drug abuser (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Alprazolam (2 people, 100.00%)
- Delsym (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of drug abuse and eye rolling on
Do you have Drug Abuse and Eye Rolling?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Eye Rolling and Drug abuse
- support group for people who have Drug abuse
- support group for people who have Eye Rolling
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Celebrex, Clonidine for a 32-year old man with Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Toviaz, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Suboxone for a 30-year old woman with Interstitial Cystitis (ic), Drug Addiction. The patient has Upset Stomach, Hot Flashes, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Shortness Of Breath, Irregular Heartbeat, Rapid Heart Beat
- A study of drug interactions between Vistaril, Clonidine, Paxil, Suboxone for a 23-year old woman with Drug Addiction, Depression. The patient has Nose Bleeds, Tongue Blistering, Mouth Sores, Throat - Sore
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 38-year old woman with Drug Addiction. The patient has Sweating Increased, Heart Rate Increased
Recent Drug Abuse related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.