Drug ineffective and Obesity - from FDA reports
Obesity is reported only by a few people with Drug ineffective. We study 3 people who have Obesity and Drug ineffective from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
3 people who have Drug Ineffective and Obesity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug Ineffective and experience Obesity *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Drug Ineffective and experience Obesity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 33.33%)
- Schizophrenia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hepatitis C (1 person, 33.33%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (3 people, 100.00%)
- Abilify (3 people, 100.00%)
- Zyprexa (2 people, 66.67%)
- Lexapro (1 person, 33.33%)
- Altace (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hepatitis C (3 people, 100.00%)
- Glaucoma (3 people, 100.00%)
- Peripheral Neuropathy (2 people, 66.67%)
- Hysterectomy (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Obesity and Drug ineffective?
Drug ineffective (latest reports from 500,125 Drug ineffective patients)
Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 29,548 Obesity patients).