Home > Dvt > Erectile dysfunction > Dvt and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Dvt cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 5,674 people who have Dvt from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Dvt and Erectile dysfunction >>>
Dvt (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,131 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Arixtra, Aspirin.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 131,840 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 5,671 people who have dvt are studied. Among them, 8 (0.14%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Age of people who have dvt and experienced Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||14.29%||14.29%||71.43% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Deep vein thrombosis (5 people, 62.50%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Arthritis infective (1 people, 12.50%)
- Blood disorder (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 12.50%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Viagra (2 people, 25.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 25.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Losartan (2 people, 25.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dvt and Erectile Dysfunction?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Dvt
- support group for people who have Dvt
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
From the periodic testing, the medicines taken, on the whole, achieve their purpose. However the cumulative side effects seem to result in sleepiness (to the point where normal functioning is not possible), and 'chemical castration' preventing satisfactory sexual intercourse even with Cialis (not taken daily, only on demand).
From this study (2 years ago):
started about 3 weeks after starting synthroid, also at same time losartan dosage increased from 50 mg to 100 mg.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Dvt, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Dvt, Erectile dysfunction
Common treatments for Dvt and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Dvt symptoms:
Erectile Dysfunction related symptom studies:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.