Home > Dvt > Erectile dysfunction > Dvt and Erectile dysfunction
Would you have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems) when you have Dvt?
Summary: Erectile dysfunction is found among people with Dvt, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Deep vein thrombosis, and take medication Coumadin.
We study 8 people who have Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems) and Dvt from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Dvt and Erectile dysfunction >>>
Dvt (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis) (latest reports from 284,132 patients) can be treated by Warfarin Sodium, Coumadin, Lovenox, Xarelto, Arixtra, Aspirin.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,384 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 8 people who have dvt and Erectile Dysfunction are studied.
Age of people who have dvt and experienced Erectile dysfunction * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||12.50%||12.50%||62.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Deep vein thrombosis (5 people, 62.50%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (2 people, 25.00%)
- High blood pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dyspepsia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Arthritis infective (1 people, 12.50%)
- Blood disorder (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (1 people, 12.50%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 12.50%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Coumadin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 37.50%)
- Lipitor (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celebrex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Viagra (2 people, 25.00%)
- Plavix (2 people, 25.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (2 people, 25.00%)
- Losartan (2 people, 25.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (2 people, 25.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dvt and Erectile Dysfunction?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Dvt
- support group for people who have Dvt
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can enoxaparin be cause of impotence
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Enoxaparin Sodium)
I was active in sex relationship and performing sufficiently well. Because of a plane trip I was given one injection of Enoxaparin (Clexane' 40mg) for thrombosis prevention. I noticed a lack of libido and impotence . After one month I was given the second injection for the return trip. For the first ...
- Can warfarin cause a weak fingerprint
(Asked by a 63 year old woman who has DVT, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I had a deep vein thrombosis 3month's ago the doctor put me on warfarin the other day I have to go and renew my drivers licence and find out that my fingerprints is to weak. can the warfarin cause this problem
- How common is erectile dysfunction with effexor and adderall and how can it be combatted?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Adderall Xr 30, Effexor)
I take both Adderall and effexor to treat ADHD and anxiety/depression. I have taken both for years but Adderall longer. My ability to hold an erection and to experience an orgasm has decreased.
- Safety of nattokinase
(Asked by a 85 year old man who has Bleeding 4 Attacks, DVT, and takes Allopurinol, Warfarin Sodium)
tooth removed needed 5 f red blood cells and 4 of plasma
- Are atrial fibrillation and erectile dysfunction related?
(Asked by a 80 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, Atrial Fibrillation, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
I want to know whether those who have atrial fibrillation also suffer from erectile dysfunction, or vice-versa.
More questions for: Dvt, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Viagra)
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
(Posted by a 71 year old man who has Bacterial Lung Infection, ED, and takes Prednisone)
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
(Posted by a 30 year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder, ED, and takes Viagra, Latuda, Valproate Sodium)
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Dvt, Erectile dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar Disorder, Adhd. The patient has Headache - Tension, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction, Anxiety, Depression
Comments: I feel that i get depressed and anxiety when the medication wears off. Also the irritability does too. My biggest concern is the sexual dysfunction. I've been taking both medications for about a week now and its the first time I've experienced it. I cant even get myself hard and i feel that my penis ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lamotrigine, Vyvanse for a patient with Bipolar 2, Adhd. The patient has Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Sexual Dysfunction
Comments: It used to be so easy to get an erection. It would take a touch or quick rub to get hard...really hard .. After taking vyvanse and lamotrigine for about a week. I've gotten my first erectile dysfuntion. It took so long to get hard and i would barely even get hard. It was like a hard soft. I really d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Ativan for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Backache, Sexual Dysfunction, Depression Suicidal, Restlessness Aggravated
Comments: I was on abilify along with these meds at first, and started right away on 40 mg of prozac, but lowered it to 20, because of feeling really sick and weird, same with the abilify. but now i am still feeling sick, confused, and extremely depressed/anxious. just maybe a bit less.
- A study of side effects of Xarelto for a patient with DVT. The patient has Brain Tumor - Adults
Comments: Just need to share my experience. I had foot surgery in 6/14, next week developed clot in calf. I was put on Xarelto and began having headaches constantly, some minor some severe but always there. I was not the type to have headaches so I constantly told every doctor I saw the next three months abou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Potassium Gluconate, Butrans, Androgel, Viibryd, Livalo, Tribenzor, Nexium, Metformin, Lantus, Atenolol, Lovaza, Allopurinol for a patient with General Physical Health Deterioration, General Physical Condition, Muscle Weakness, Pain, Testosterone, Depression, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Diabetes, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Sugar, Gout. The patient has Diabetes Mellitus, Erectile Dysfunction, Peripheral Neuropathy
Comments: Concern about allopurinol having exacerbated peripheral neuropathy
Also concerned about drugs and their interactions causing ED if I stop taking blood pressure meds incidence of ED is reduced considerably.
More related studies for: Dvt, Erectile dysfunction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.