Would you have Sepsis when you have Ear infection?
Summary: Sepsis is reported only by a few people with Ear infection.
We study 2 people who have Sepsis and Ear infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Ear infection and Sepsis >>>
Ear infection (ear infection) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Cephalexin, Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin Pediatric. (latest reports from 7,434 Ear Infection patients)
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care. (latest reports from 54,819 Sepsis patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 2 people who have ear infection and Sepsis are studied.
Gender of people who have ear infection and experienced Sepsis * :
Age of people who have ear infection and experienced Sepsis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pyrexia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperglycaemia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Delirium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Toxoplasmosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hallucination (2 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 100.00%)
- Daraprim (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fragmin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Konakion (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ear Infection and Sepsis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sepsis and Ear infection
- support group for people who have Ear infection
- support group for people who have Sepsis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Levaquin for a 41-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Pain - Hip
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 35-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dizzy And Hard To Catch My Breath
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a 3-year old boy with Infection - Ear. The patient has Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 9-year old girl with Infection - Ear. The patient has Grand Mal Seizure
Recent Ear Infection related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.