Home > Ear infection > Sepsis > Ear infection and Sepsis
Would you have Sepsis when you have Ear infection?
Summary: Sepsis is reported only by a few people with Ear infection.
We study 2 people who have Sepsis and Ear infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ear infection and Sepsis >>>
Ear infection (ear infection) (latest reports from 7,075 patients) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Cephalexin, Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin Pediatric.
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) (latest reports from 54,795 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 2 people who have ear infection and Sepsis are studied.
Gender of people who have ear infection and experienced Sepsis * :
Age of people who have ear infection and experienced Sepsis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Pyrexia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperglycaemia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Delirium (2 people, 100.00%)
- Toxoplasmosis (2 people, 100.00%)
- Hallucination (2 people, 100.00%)
- Acne (2 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 100.00%)
- Daraprim (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fragmin (2 people, 100.00%)
- Konakion (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ranitidine (1 people, 50.00%)
- Amoxicillin (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ear Infection and Sepsis?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Sepsis and Ear infection
- support group for people who have Ear infection
- support group for people who have Sepsis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- When will fluid in ear from ear infection go away?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Ear Infection, Fluid In Middle Ear, Decreased Hearing, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Headache - Cluster, Nausea, and takes Amoxicillin)
Twelve days ago I my left ear suddenly started hurting, and stared to sound like my ear was under water. Pain, and pressure in both ears continued to get worse for 8 days before I saw a doctor who diagnosed infection in both ears and prescribed me amoxicillin, 500mg 3x a day.
I have taken the antib ...
- I have recurring episodes of ear infections, ulcers in my nose and 'humming' in my eyes.
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Ear Infection, Increased Intra Ocular Pressure?, Ulcers Inside Nose)
All three conditions occur together and repeat every few weeks. I have had the symptoms treated individually with ointment for my nasal cavity and ear drops. Because the symptoms recur I" am concerned that maybe it's viral. This has been going on for a couple of years and I'm sick of it. My eyes ...
- My mother is 86yrs old and prescribed with nifedipine 30mg once a day and
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Infection - Ear, Gout, Hypertension - Essential, and takes Nifedipine, Amoxicillin)
She just got tooth infection and also has essential hypertension
More questions for: Ear infection, Sepsis
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Sepsis hallucinations misdiagnosed
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has I, Osteoarthritis, Chronic Pain, Scar-tissue Adhesions, Bowel Blockage, Sepsis, Sepsis Hallucinations, and takes Clonazepam, Dilaudid)
I was admitted to the hospital at 10 p.m., with a total bowel blockage caused by scar-tissue adhesions. I had first gone to the ER at 3 a.m. that morning, but the ER doc misdiagnosed my condition as constipation. I was in extreme pain and also too weak to tell my husband when he first came home t ...
More reviews for: Ear infection, Sepsis
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Night Terror (a partial waking from sleep with behaviours such as screaming, kicking, panic, sleep walking, thrashing, or mumbling)
Comments: My son has been on Amox for an ear infection for 4 days, and the last 2 days he has started screaming at about 2:00am. Doesn't seem to be awake.. thrashing and hitting and screaming. I assume this is a night terror.
- A study of side effects of Doxycycline Hyclate for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Ear Lobe Infection (infection of lower part of the external ear)
Comments: I've had an ear infection for over a month. My first antibiotics was augmentin, but it didn't work.Now I'm on doxycycline and I'm showing a lot of brown streaks in my semen,so I'm trying to see if I need to go back to the doctor, or if this is normal.
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Ear Infection. The patient has Chest Discomfort
Comments: I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ...
- A study of side effects of Cefuroxime Axetil for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Shooting Stabbing Nerve Pain And Inflamation Of Lower Legs
Comments: my daughter who has a history of chronic nerve pain has been smtom free for 8 months, following a cold and subsequent infection of inner ear nd potentially lungs was prescribed the antibiotic. upon dose 2 on the first day pains in her lower legs started
More related studies for: Ear infection, Sepsis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.