Would you have White blood cell count increased when you have Ear infection?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is found among people with Ear infection, especially people who are female, 2-9 old, also have Schizoaffective disorder, and take medication Clozaril.
We study 14 people who have White blood cell count increased and Ear infection from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ear infection and White blood cell count increased >>>
Ear infection (ear infection) can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Cephalexin, Clarithromycin, Amoxicillin Pediatric. (latest reports from Ear Infection 7,075 patients)
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from White blood cell count increased 23,523 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 14 people who have ear infection and White Blood Cell Count Increased are studied.
Gender of people who have ear infection and experienced White blood cell count increased * :
|White blood cell count increased||94.12%||5.88% |
Age of people who have ear infection and experienced White blood cell count increased * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||20.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||80.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Schizoaffective disorder (9 people, 64.29%)
- Depression (9 people, 64.29%)
- Psychotic disorder (5 people, 35.71%)
- Pyrexia (2 people, 14.29%)
- Otitis media (1 people, 7.14%)
- Upper respiratory tract infection (1 people, 7.14%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Clozaril (9 people, 64.29%)
- Fluoxetine (6 people, 42.86%)
- Aripiprazole (5 people, 35.71%)
- Amoxicillin (3 people, 21.43%)
- Acetaminophen (2 people, 14.29%)
- Advil (2 people, 14.29%)
- Children's motrin (1 people, 7.14%)
- Augmentin (1 people, 7.14%)
- Cefpodoxime proxetil (1 people, 7.14%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ear Infection and White Blood Cell Count Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased and Ear infection
- support group for people who have Ear infection
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- When will fluid in ear from ear infection go away? (1 answer)
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Ear Infection, Fluid In Middle Ear, Decreased Hearing, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Headache - Cluster, Nausea, and takes Amoxicillin)
Twelve days ago I my left ear suddenly started hurting, and stared to sound like my ear was under water. Pain, and pressure in both ears continued to get worse for 8 days before I saw a doctor who diagnosed infection in both ears and prescribed me amoxicillin, 500mg 3x a day.
I have taken the antibiotic on time every time for 4 full days and pain and pressure have only decreased a small amount and my hearing has not returned to normal, and seems to be affecting both ears although only the left sounds under water.
When might the fluid finally drain and my hearing return to normal? Or, when should I contact my doctor about symptoms barely improving? I have never had such a slow reaction to antibiotics, but I have also never had an ear infection even as a child.
I did try a couple home remedies to drain or dry the fluid days ago. Sweet oil just temporarily added pressure and an alcohol/vinegar mix just caused more discomfort. I am starting to become concerned about permanent damage to my hearing since the problem started almost 2 weeks ago.
- I have recurring episodes of ear infections, ulcers in my nose and 'humming' in my eyes.
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Ear Infection, Increased Intra Ocular Pressure?, Ulcers Inside Nose)
All three conditions occur together and repeat every few weeks. I have had the symptoms treated individually with ointment for my nasal cavity and ear drops. Because the symptoms recur I" am concerned that maybe it's viral. This has been going on for a couple of years and I'm sick of it. My eyes 'hum' which draws blank stares from medical professionals I have spoken to. When they 'hum' I tightly blink my eyes - involuntarily. I have recently started using a Positive pressure sleep apnoea machine and the airflow triggers the humming. The staff at the sleep centre where I bought the sleep apnoea machine said that the triggering of the eyes humming is caused by fluid in my sinuses. I need to know what these three symptoms occuring together means, and how to treat the cause rather than the individual symptoms. My ENT
said that if I stop 'picking' the ulcer then it would clear up and ignored the symptoms as a whole! I need help
- My mother is 86yrs old and prescribed with nifedipine 30mg once a day and
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Infection - Ear, Gout, Hypertension - Essential, and takes Nifedipine, Amoxicillin)
She just got tooth infection and also has essential hypertension
More questions for: Ear infection, White blood cell count increased
More reviews for: Ear infection, White blood cell count increased
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- My son has been on Amox for an ear infection for 4 days, and the last 2 days he has started screaming at about 2:00am. Doesn't seem to be awake.. thrashing and hitting and screaming. I assume this is a night terror.
- I've had an ear infection for over a month. My first antibiotics was augmentin, but it didn't work.Now I'm on doxycycline and I'm showing a lot of brown streaks in my semen,so I'm trying to see if I need to go back to the doctor, or if this is normal.
- Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and off for about 3 days. I also have localized pain under my left breastbone. This didn't start until I started the Amoxicillin which I am on 875 mg twice a day. I do have acid reflux which I am on protonix 40 mg twice a day. I am not having any tro ...
More related studies for: Ear infection, White blood cell count increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.