Ear infection and Sepsis - from FDA reports
Sepsis is reported only by a few people with Ear infection. We study 5 people who have Sepsis and Ear infection from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 24, 2017
5 people who have Ear Infection and Sepsis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ear Infection and experience Sepsis *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have Ear Infection and experience Sepsis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 25 %
- 10-19: 25 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Toothaches (1 person, 20.00%)
- Nervous System Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
- Hallucinations (1 person, 20.00%)
- Fever (1 person, 20.00%)
- Acne (1 person, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tylenol (1 person, 20.00%)
- Nizoral (1 person, 20.00%)
- Konakion (1 person, 20.00%)
- Haldol (1 person, 20.00%)
- Ciloxan (1 person, 20.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Erythema Multiforme (2 people, 40.00%)
- Tooth Abscess (1 person, 20.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (1 person, 20.00%)
- Mastoiditis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sepsis and Ear infection?
- Check symptoms - is your sepsis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSepsis and Ear infection from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ear infection can be treated by Amoxicillin, Azithromycin, Cefdinir, Cephalexin, Amoxicillin pediatric (latest reports from 14,206 Ear infection patients)
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care (latest reports from 69,594 Sepsis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ear infectiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause SepsisSepsis
Other conditions that could case SepsisSepsis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi guys.. my dad died from heart failure but primary cause if heart failing was from sepsis.... He had lateral T wave inversion & atrial fibrillation. How is sepsis connected and cause T wave invertion? ?? Thanks
I developed sepsis in a pinned hip after taking benlysta only twice. Once my hip is healed up, my rheumatologist would like to restart me on benlysta. What have been people's experiences with restarting benlysta after having sepsis? Did your doctor do anything different, such as weekly blood ...
I need to know if, while receiving ZOSYN IV, a person can take probiotics. From my research, probiotics can possibly bring a person back from confusion and memory loss brought on by a respirator, Propofol, and antibiotics. Are there any dangers in taking probiotics at the same time as ZOSYN IV?
You may be interested in these reviews
I developed ear sores a week ago. Went to the doc in the box as one ear would not stop bleeding. He told me that I had a ruptured ear drum. I told my Onc today about the issue and she said there is no way Afinitor caused the problem. I knew she was wrong. Came back to work and googled it ...
Hi there I am recovering from sepsis onky in hispital 3 days, they tell me I have been very lucky. I am now suffering with trigeminal neuralgia. Just wonderrred if thus happened to any one else, thanks iris