Would you have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers) when you have Eczema?
Summary: Mouth ulceration is reported only by a few people with Eczema.
We study people who have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers) and Eczema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Eczema and Mouth ulceration >>>
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) can be treated by Protopic, Triamcinolone Acetonide, Elidel, Fluocinonide, Prednisone, Cyclosporine. (latest reports from 9,858 Eczema patients)
Mouth ulceration (mouth ulcers) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, breast cancer. (latest reports from 10,003 Mouth ulceration patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 1 people who has eczema and Mouth Ulceration is studied.
Gender of people who have eczema and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have eczema and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eczema and Mouth Ulceration?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulceration and Eczema
- support group for people who have Eczema
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulceration
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall, Nexium, Metformin, Lexapro, Levaquin for a 52-year old woman with ADHD, Acid Reflux, Diabetes, Depression, Respiratory Disorder. The patient has Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling, Mouth Ulcers
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 29-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Ulcer - Mouth
- A study of side effects of Adipex-p for a 31-year old woman with Obesity. The patient has Mouth Ulceration
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 20-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Appetite - Decreased, Ulcer - Mouth
- A study of side effects of Naproxen Sodium for a 61-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Ingrown Toenail, Mouth Ulcers, Fluid Retention, Joint Pain
Recent Eczema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.