Home > Eczema > Mouth ulceration > Eczema and Mouth ulceration
Would you have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers) when you have Eczema?
Summary: Mouth ulceration is reported only by a few people with Eczema.
We study people who have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers) and Eczema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Eczema and Mouth ulceration >>>
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) (latest reports from 9,653 patients) can be treated by Protopic, Triamcinolone Acetonide, Fluocinonide, Elidel, Cyclosporine, Atarax.
Mouth ulceration (mouth ulcers) (latest reports from 9,889 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 1 people who has eczema and Mouth Ulceration is studied.
Gender of people who have eczema and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have eczema and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eczema and Mouth Ulceration?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulceration and Eczema
- support group for people who have Eczema
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulceration
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Mouth Ulcers, and takes Rituxan)
24 hr. after last rituxan tx. developed horrible mouth uclers - mouth skin looked liked hanging chads in the mouth. 8 l/2 months later everything 17 specialists can think of have not worked...Any suggestions. Help this is awful
- What are some known or reported side effects from a zantac overdose? especially long term side effects?
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Blank Stare, Diarrhoea Nos, Stools - Bloody, Skin Infection - Yeast, Choking When Eating, Eczema, Poor Peripheral Circulation, and takes Ranitidine)
My son was born preterm weighing in at 5lbs. During his time in the NICU the doctors diagnosed him with acid reflux and started him on Ranitidine. One day prior to him leaving the NICU I was given a script to be filled for at home use. The dosage was suppose to be .375ml but instead the pharmacy fil ...
- Does methadone worsen eczema?
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Methadone Hydrochloride)
I abused opiates more specifically heroin for over a year... Agee months ago I stopped and started taking methadone. I have eczema on my hands which I developed during that time...it is severe now... Is it possible that methadone is making it worse ?? Also is there anyway the use of opiates caused t ...
- How to make baby stop scratching his face and head
(Asked by a 1 year old boy who has Eczema, and takes Cortisone Acetate)
Baby boy almost 4 months old. About 1 mouth ago developed rash and rough skin on the face, Dr. prescribed cortisone 1%. Also tried cataphil moisturizer and california baby. The condition has been on and off. The face now can be seen cleaned of rash except in lower chins and around the ears, but the ...
More questions for: Eczema, Mouth ulceration
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Eczema after takin xarelto
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Xarelto)
After the second day of taking Xarelto for a pulmonary embolism, I noticed a red itchy patch on my neck. My doctor identified it as eczema. I've never had it before in my life.
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Eczema and birth control
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Desogestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydroxyzine, Singulair)
I have never had eczema in my life. A few years ago, in March/April 2012, I began taking birth control (Caziant) for the first time. About a month or two later, I noticed a red patch of skin on my armpit that wouldn't stop itching. I was given different types of fungal creams and corticosteriod crea ...
- Steven-johnsons syndrome caused by zoloft
(Posted by a 18 year old girl who has Depression - Adolescents, Lip Pain, Lip Bleeding, Lip Cracking, Fever Between 99.9 And 102.6 Fahrenheit, Hot Flashes, Ulcer - Mouth, Steven-Johnsons Syndrome, and takes Zoloft)
Was diagnosed with depression start of last year due to my Aspergers multiplying school pressures for me. I was not put on any medication until 4 weeks ago. I was put on Zoloft 25mg, which slowly increased to 50mg. The moment I started on 50mg it caused severe lip dryness leading to cracking of the ...
- Mouth ulceration in cozaar
(Posted by a 64 year old woman who has Mouth Ulcers Caused By Losartaor Zetia, Mouth Ulceration, and takes Zetia)
For painful mouth ulcers caused either by my blood pressure drug, Losartan, or my cholesterol med, Zetia, I rinsed my mouth with warm salt water. The ulcers are healed. I have other side effects but both these drugs cause similar symptoms it's impossible to tell which is causing certain side effects ...
More reviews for: Eczema, Mouth ulceration
- A study of side effects of Nexium for a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. The patient has Making A Small Disagreement Into A Big Problem, Getting In Trouble At Work, Feeling Like I Don't Belong, Feeling Guilty, Feeling Cold, Crying - Excessive (0-6 Months), Mouth Ulceration Aggravated (mouth ulcers)
Comments: I feel like I don't belong, little disagreements make me cry with outbursts of yelling, always want to keep busy or don't want to do anything. Always biting down on my teeth or always feel like I am sucking on my tongue, cannot stay still sometimes always depressed
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Sucralfate, Ativan, Prozac, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Abilify, Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a patient with Constipation, Inflammation - Esophagus, Autistic Behavior, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Gerd. The patient has Tongue Ulceration, Constipation, Aggression Aggravated, Mouth Ulcers, Vomiting, Self-induced Vomiting
Comments: Pervasive developmental disorder...autism...unexplained g.i. Issues with multiple procedures only finding inflammation...prescribed sucralfate after severe vomiting which seemed to help for awhile, but cycle seems to be starting all over again...vomits often after eating
- A study of drug interactions between Proair HFA, Methocarbamol, Motrin, Elidel, Provera, Metformin Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Calcium, Indapamide, Atenolol, Verapamil Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Joint, Bone Pain (pedestrian Vs Mva Accident), Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Dm, Ii, Low Calcium, Osteoarthritis, Htn. The patient has
Comments: Proair inhaler prescribed in emergency 22 Dec 2013; makes heart rate and blood pressure increase dramatically. In the past used Proventil inhaler and did not notice this increase in pulse and BP. Primary care physician quit and left, no follow-up since Sept. Should I be concerned about this inhal ...
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Nasonex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Depression, Congested Nose, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased. The patient has Mouth Ulceration, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Tongue Discolouration
Comments: Have taken cymbalta about 8 years went to doctor he prescribed Nasonex for clogged nose also taking Linsoprol for blood pressure Have had burning tongue and mouth ulcers for about 7 months doctor has tried several different things not working
More related studies for: Eczema, Mouth ulceration
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.