Would you have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers) when you have Eczema?
Summary: Mouth ulceration is reported only by a few people with Eczema.
We study people who have Mouth ulceration (Mouth ulcers) and Eczema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Eczema and Mouth ulceration >>>
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) can be treated by Triamcinolone Acetonide, Protopic, Fluocinonide, Elidel, Prednisone, Cyclosporine. (latest reports from 9,854 Eczema patients)
Mouth ulceration (mouth ulcers) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, breast cancer. (latest reports from 9,998 Mouth ulceration patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 1 people who has eczema and Mouth Ulceration is studied.
Gender of people who have eczema and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have eczema and experienced Mouth ulceration * :
|Mouth ulceration||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Dexchlorpheniramine maleate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eczema and Mouth Ulceration?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Mouth Ulceration and Eczema
- support group for people who have Eczema
- support group for people who have Mouth ulceration
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Concerta for a 20-year old woman with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Ulcer - Mouth
- A study of side effects of Enskyce for a 26-year old woman with Eczema. The patient has Eczema On Eyelids Very Painful. 3 Months Now On Enskyce
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Sucralfate, Ativan, Prozac, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Abilify, Guanfacine Hydrochloride for a 20-year old man with Constipation, Inflammation - Esophagus, Autistic Behavior, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Gerd. The patient has Tongue Ulceration, Constipation, Aggression Aggravated, Mouth Ulcers, Vomiting, Self-induced Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a 37-year old woman with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Nasonex, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 55-year old man with Depression, Congested Nose, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased. The patient has Mouth Ulceration, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Tongue Discolouration
Recent Eczema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.