Would you have Sepsis when you have Eczema?
Summary: Sepsis is found among people with Eczema, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Tuberous sclerosis, and take medication Elidel.
We study 18 people who have Sepsis and Eczema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Eczema and Sepsis >>>
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) can be treated by Triamcinolone Acetonide, Protopic, Elidel, Fluocinonide, Prednisone, Cyclosporine. (latest reports from 9,858 Eczema patients)
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, preventive health care. (latest reports from 54,819 Sepsis patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 18 people who have eczema and Sepsis are studied.
Gender of people who have eczema and experienced Sepsis * :
Age of people who have eczema and experienced Sepsis * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Tuberous sclerosis (4 people, 22.22%)
- Rash (4 people, 22.22%)
- Epilepsy (4 people, 22.22%)
- Enchondroma (3 people, 16.67%)
- Gastric ulcer (3 people, 16.67%)
- Cardiac failure (2 people, 11.11%)
- Venous thrombosis (2 people, 11.11%)
- Iron deficiency anaemia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Hyperuricaemia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Diabetes mellitus (2 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Elidel (5 people, 27.78%)
- Mesna (4 people, 22.22%)
- Amlodipine (4 people, 22.22%)
- Dexamethasone (4 people, 22.22%)
- Neupogen (4 people, 22.22%)
- Lactulose (4 people, 22.22%)
- Lorazepam (4 people, 22.22%)
- Bactrim (4 people, 22.22%)
- Cefazolin (4 people, 22.22%)
- Oxcarbazepine (4 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Eczema and Sepsis?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Sepsis and Eczema
- support group for people who have Eczema
- support group for people who have Sepsis
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Triamcinolone Acetonide, Bactrim, Ciprofloxacin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Vitamin D, Zomig, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a 56-year old woman with Atopic Eczema, Kidney Infection, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Joint Pain, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis. The patient has Atopic Eczema, Uti - Acute, Fibromyalgia, Migraine, C. Difficile Colitis, Pain - Bones
Recent Eczema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.