Eczema and Sepsis - from FDA reports
Sepsis is found among people with Eczema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Ondansetron and have Nausea. This review analyzes which people have Sepsis with Eczema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 38 people who have Eczema from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
38 people who have Eczema and Sepsis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Eczema and experience Sepsis *:
- female: 81.08 %
- male: 18.92 %
Age of people who have Eczema and experience Sepsis *:
- 0-1: 6.06 %
- 2-9: 3.03 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.06 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 3.03 %
- 50-59: 6.06 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nausea (15 people, 39.47%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 31.58%)
- Constipation (12 people, 31.58%)
- Preventive Health Care (11 people, 28.95%)
- Multiple Myeloma (11 people, 28.95%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ondansetron (16 people, 42.11%)
- Amlodipine (13 people, 34.21%)
- Zometa (9 people, 23.68%)
- Velcade (9 people, 23.68%)
- Melphalan (9 people, 23.68%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (11 people, 28.95%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (11 people, 28.95%)
- Agranulocytosis (11 people, 28.95%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (10 people, 26.32%)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (9 people, 23.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sepsis and Eczema?
Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters) can be treated by Prednisone, Protopic, Triamcinolone acetonide, Elidel, Fluocinonide (latest reports from 14,236 Eczema patients)
Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, preventive health care (latest reports from 67,536 Sepsis patients).