Would you have Dyspnoea (Breathing difficulty) when you have Ehlers-danlos syndrome?
Summary: Dyspnoea is reported only by a few people with Ehlers-danlos syndrome.
We study people who have Dyspnoea (Breathing difficulty) and Ehlers-danlos syndrome from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Ehlers-danlos syndrome and Dyspnoea >>>
Ehlers-danlos syndrome (group of inherited disorders that affect collagen structure and function) (latest reports from 114 Ehlers-danlos Syndrome patients)
Dyspnoea (difficult or laboured respiration) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest reports from 211,331 Dyspnoea patients)
On Feb, 17, 2015: 1 people who has ehlers-danlos syndrome and Dyspnoea is studied.
Gender of people who have ehlers-danlos syndrome and experienced Dyspnoea * :
Age of people who have ehlers-danlos syndrome and experienced Dyspnoea * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Migraine (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Maxalt-mlt (1 people, 100.00%)
- Savella (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ehlers-danlos Syndrome and Dyspnoea?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Dyspnoea and Ehlers-danlos syndrome
- support group for people who have Ehlers-danlos syndrome
- support group for people who have Dyspnoea
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Losartan, Propylthiouracil for a 69-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Graves Disease. The patient has Vertigo, No Endurance, Shortness Of Breath, Myalgia, Peripheral Neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine Besylate, Bactrim for a 32-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, Urinary Tract Infection. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Amlodipine, Atenolol for a 62-year old woman with Heart Artery Dilatation, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Avastin for a 64-year old woman with Colorectal Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a 35-year old woman with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
Recent Ehlers-danlos Syndrome related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.