Would you have Bloody sputum (Coughing up blood) when you have Emphysema?
Summary: Bloody sputum is found among people with Emphysema, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Glimepiride.
We study 30 people who have Bloody sputum (Coughing up blood) and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Bloody sputum >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol. (latest reports from 11,360 Emphysema patients)
Bloody sputum (blood in sputum) has been reported by people with lung cancer - non-small cell, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 11,851 Bloody sputum patients)
On Dec, 28, 2014: 30 people who have emphysema and Bloody Sputum are studied.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Bloody sputum * :
|Bloody sputum||15.22%||84.78% |
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Bloody sputum * :
|Bloody sputum||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.33%||97.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (20 people, 66.67%)
- Pyrexia (16 people, 53.33%)
- Chronic respiratory failure (16 people, 53.33%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (16 people, 53.33%)
- Diabetes mellitus (16 people, 53.33%)
- Bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (15 people, 50.00%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (10 people, 33.33%)
- Prophylaxis (6 people, 20.00%)
- Osteoporosis (4 people, 13.33%)
- Insomnia (3 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Glimepiride (16 people, 53.33%)
- Trichlormethiazide (16 people, 53.33%)
- Levofloxacin (16 people, 53.33%)
- Nifedipine (16 people, 53.33%)
- Spiriva (15 people, 50.00%)
- Albuterol (10 people, 33.33%)
- Doxazosin mesylate (4 people, 13.33%)
- Combivent (3 people, 10.00%)
- Norvasc (3 people, 10.00%)
- Hytrin (3 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Bloody Sputum?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Bloody Sputum and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Bloody Sputum
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Emphysema, Bloody sputum
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
More reviews for: Emphysema, Bloody sputum
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Started as phlegm progressed to pink and then blood
From this study (3 weeks ago):
My periods are delayed this month
From this study (3 weeks ago):
pain on left side lower ribs and left abdomen
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.