Emphysema and Body temperature increased - from FDA reports
Body temperature increased is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Symbicort and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. We study 7 people who have Body temperature increased and Emphysema from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 17,741 Emphysema patients)
Body Temperature Increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 13,390 Body temperature increased patients).
On Jan, 30, 2017
7 people who have Emphysema and Body Temperature Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Body Temperature Increased *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Body Temperature Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (3 people, 42.86%)
- Weakness (1 person, 14.29%)
- Pneumothorax (1 person, 14.29%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort (3 people, 42.86%)
- Spiriva (2 people, 28.57%)
- Remicade (1 person, 14.29%)
- Coumadin (1 person, 14.29%)
- Clozaril (1 person, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 42.86%)
- Wheezing (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pain (2 people, 28.57%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 28.57%)
- Chills (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Body temperature increased and Emphysema?
- Check symptoms - is your body temperature increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Emphysemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Body temperature increasedBody temperature increased
Other conditions that could case Body temperature increasedBody temperature increased
Can you answer these questions?
Diarhea and Spririva use ? Notice chart on this website shows the diarhea condition almost disappears in last two years of study. Why? Would love someone to share what has been done to counteract this reaction to the drug. Thanks.
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello. I was surprised to find this group. I have severe COPD and am a non-smoker, I was diagnosed with Celiac at age 53. I suspect the Celiac is related to my emphysema. I also suspect I have had Celiac all my life.
In 1999 at the age of 73 I received two Lupron injections in my butt arc during the course of external beam radiation therapy for prostate cancer. Sometime after that I began to show signs of COPD and today 2016, I have an advanced case of emphysema and my prostate cancer has metastasized.I am ...
Have mild emphysema..but afib also...heart palpitations and flutter are more numerous..dont kno ehat to do..would like an inhaler but hear they cause paipitations..whats the answer...everyday i want to go to the er...