Home > Emphysema > Body temperature increased > Emphysema and Body temperature increased
Would you have Body temperature increased when you have Emphysema?
Summary: Body temperature increased is reported only by a few people with Emphysema.
We study people who have Body temperature increased and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Body temperature increased >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) (latest reports from 11,357 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate.
Body temperature increased
Body temperature increased (latest reports from 9,874 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, schizophrenia, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, pain.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 1 people who has emphysema and Body Temperature Increased is studied.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Body temperature increased * :
|Body temperature increased||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Body temperature increased * :
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (1 people, 100.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Rebif (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Body Temperature Increased?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Increased and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can emphysema be diagnosed by chest xray only?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Emphysema, and takes Vitamin D)
Just wonder, in 2013 chest xray showed enlarged lungs. 2014 chest xray showed emphysema per Doctor. Advised to quit smoking. Any further tests required to confirm or xray enough?
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Emphysema, 60 Mg A Day For 13 Years, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
CAN IT CAUSE EMPHASEMIA
- Is it safe to take embrel even though i have found out i got emphysema
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Emphysema, R/arthitis And Emphysema)
I need to know I if it ok to ya ale embrel with emphysema
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Crohn's Disease, Osteoporosis, Emphysema, and takes Mesalamine, Cimzia, Calcium, Alendronate Sodium, Albuterol, Hydrocortisone)
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doct ...
- I have severe leg cramping on symbicort
(Asked by a 74 year old woman who has Emphysema, and takes Symbicort)
Symbicort is the only presrbed medication I take. I have stopped using the inhaler for 2 weeks and the cramps are completely gone
More questions for: Emphysema, Body temperature increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
More reviews for: Emphysema, Body temperature increased
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Emphysema. The patient has Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (cll) (a type of cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell))
Comments: I was diagnosed with CLL after going through a work up for a lung transplant.I looked at my records and seen that my WBC has been climbing for the last 2 years and no one said anything.I was turned down for lung transplant because of the CLL.
- A study of side effects of Dulera for a patient with Emphysema. The patient has Feeling Of Cotton Ball In Throut
Comments: I was diagnosed with Emphazyma in July 2013 after visiting my doctor because of sharp pain when I inhale. I have smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for over 20 years. My doctor perscribed me Dulera and I use it two times a day AM/PM. I have a feeling like there is a cotton ball in my throut.
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a patient with Sleep Terror, Mtbi + Combat Ptsd. The patient has Confusion, Irregular Heartbeat, Sweating - Excessive, Pupils Of Different Size, Shivering, Body Temperature Increased, Muscle Twitching, Loss Of Coordination, Tremor
Comments: venlafaxine 150mg twice daily (mTBI from concussive blast + combat PTSD)
trazodone 100 - 150mg at bedtime (sleep aid)
Possible undiagnosed atrial fib aggravated by SNRI and SSRI dosage.
Three EKGs inside of two weeks. All normal and showing elevated heart rate. Heart rate skyrockets for no r ...
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor, Cymbalta, Metoprolol Tartrate, Nexium for a patient with Depression, Joint Pain, Hypertension, Gerd. The patient has Itching Sensation Without Rash Or Hives Or Apparent Cause, Palpitations, Body Temperature Increased, Shivering
Comments: With the exception of the itching, I understand many of my ongoing symptoms are most likely due to menopause. There seems to be no apparent cause or reason for the intermittent itching I experience over all parts of my body. I often experience intense itching in my right mid ear canal (itching is no ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone - 10MG, Pradaxa, Ramipril, Lovastatin, Doxazosin Mesylate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Dulera, Spiriva, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Copd, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, Cholesterol Embolization Syndrome, Enlarged Prostate, Cardiac Disorder, Asthma, Emphysema, Depression. The patient has Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate
Comments: contracted Shingles after adding hydroxychloroquine sulfate for two weeks!!! Have not yet recovered..still have rash... also taking prednisone for 90 days...suffer from COPD, Sarcoidosis, asthma, emphysema and allergies!!!
More related studies for: Emphysema, Body temperature increased
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Silver and Psychogenic Erectile Dysfunction
- Bad Breath
- Kidney Stones and Arrhythmia
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Cough and Topamax
- Has anyone experienced getting perioral dermatitis after botox injections?
Approx. 1 year ago perioral dermatitis on my face occured. ... (28 minutes ago)
- Is it safe to mastrubate while recovering from gbs gullian barre syndrome (gbs)
im currently on my recovery path its been 4 months and yet ... (59 minutes ago)
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
Answer: Mouth ulcers whenever I lower my abilify dosage. Went to d ... (21 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (12 hours ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (20 hours ago)
- Jakavi_side effects on weight gain
Gained 6 kgs after 3 months of using Jakafi 5mg (4 tabs)/d ... (1 day ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Levothyroxine Sodium, Mirapex, Pravachol, Cymbalta, Clonidine, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Topamax for a 58-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder, RLS, High Density Lipoprotein Abnormal, RSD, Hot Flashes, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Headache (39 minutes ago)
- Cephalexin, Aranesp for a 86-year old woman who has Discitis, Low Hemoglobin (43 minutes ago)
- Humira for a 29-year old woman who has Psoriasis (1 hour ago)