Emphysema and Body temperature increased - from FDA reports
Body temperature increased is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Body temperature increased with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Emphysema from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 11, 2017
8 people who have Emphysema and Body Temperature Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Body Temperature Increased *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Body Temperature Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 37.50%)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (3 people, 37.50%)
- Weakness (1 person, 12.50%)
- Pneumothorax (1 person, 12.50%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 12.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Symbicort (3 people, 37.50%)
- Spiriva (3 people, 37.50%)
- Remicade (1 person, 12.50%)
- Celebrex (1 person, 12.50%)
- Advair Hfa (1 person, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 37.50%)
- Wheezing (2 people, 25.00%)
- Weakness (2 people, 25.00%)
- Pneumonia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Body temperature increased and Emphysema?
- Check symptoms - is your body temperature increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBody temperature increased and Emphysema from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 19,182 Emphysema patients)
Body Temperature Increased
Body temperature increased has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 14,299 Body temperature increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Emphysemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Body temperature increasedBody temperature increased
Other conditions that could case Body temperature increasedBody temperature increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Diarhea and Spririva use ? Notice chart on this website shows the diarhea condition almost disappears in last two years of study. Why? Would love someone to share what has been done to counteract this reaction to the drug. Thanks.
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm 62 years old and have Primary Myelofibrosis, diagnosed in 2014. Two days ago I was told by my doctor that I now have emphysema. I don't cough, I don't smoke. And just cant accept this additional diagnosis. I am to go to an pulmonologist to receive further testing and medication. I'm in ...
Hello. I was surprised to find this group. I have severe COPD and am a non-smoker, I was diagnosed with Celiac at age 53. I suspect the Celiac is related to my emphysema. I also suspect I have had Celiac all my life.
In 1999 at the age of 73 I received two Lupron injections in my butt arc during the course of external beam radiation therapy for prostate cancer. Sometime after that I began to show signs of COPD and today 2016, I have an advanced case of emphysema and my prostate cancer has metastasized.I am ...