Emphysema and Dyspepsia - from FDA reports
Dyspepsia is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Dyspepsia with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83 people who have Emphysema from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
83 people who have Emphysema and Dyspepsia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Dyspepsia *:
- female: 74.07 %
- male: 25.93 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Dyspepsia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 11.32 %
- 50-59: 22.64 %
- 60+: 66.04 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (23 people, 27.71%)
- Quit Smoking (15 people, 18.07%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (10 people, 12.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 10.84%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (8 people, 9.64%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (31 people, 37.35%)
- Symbicort (17 people, 20.48%)
- Chantix (12 people, 14.46%)
- Nexium (10 people, 12.05%)
- Albuterol (10 people, 12.05%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (21 people, 25.30%)
- Chest Pain (16 people, 19.28%)
- Breathing Difficulty (16 people, 19.28%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 15.66%)
- Diarrhea (11 people, 13.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dyspepsia and Emphysema?
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 18,734 Emphysema patients)
Dyspepsia (indigestion) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 84,229 Dyspepsia patients).