Home > Emphysema > Fatigue > Emphysema and Fatigue
Review: could Emphysema cause Fatigue?
We study 4,928 people who have Emphysema from FDA and social media. Among them, 149 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Fatigue >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) (latest reports from 62,169 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,670 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 4,925 people who have emphysema are studied. Among them, 149 (3.03%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (51 people, 34.23%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (49 people, 32.89%)
- Depression (30 people, 20.13%)
- Pain (30 people, 20.13%)
- Diabetes mellitus (20 people, 13.42%)
- Cardiac disorder (19 people, 12.75%)
- Pain management (17 people, 11.41%)
- Anxiety (15 people, 10.07%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (13 people, 8.72%)
- Abdominal discomfort (11 people, 7.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (86 people, 57.72%)
- Aspirin (38 people, 25.50%)
- Prednisone (32 people, 21.48%)
- Lisinopril (23 people, 15.44%)
- Norvasc (22 people, 14.77%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 12.75%)
- Protonix (18 people, 12.08%)
- Nifedipine (18 people, 12.08%)
- Ultracet (18 people, 12.08%)
- Zoloft (18 people, 12.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Fatigue and Emphysema
- group for people who have Emphysema
- group for people who have Fatigue
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
X rays did not show any joint problems.
From this study (4 days ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
From this study (5 days ago):
Tired, stressed, pain in arms(bones) once in a while, problem in concentration, less appetite, more than usual hair on body (back of the neck, abdomen, chest and around nipples), unusal pain in head (right side) lasts a couple seconds and palpitations.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Emphysema, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Emphysema, Fatigue
Common treatments for Emphysema and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Emphysema symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,569 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,145 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypercholesterolaemia (6,029 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,418 reports)
- Fatigue in Ms (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Non-a or non-b hepatitis (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,815 reports)
- Fatigue in Ra (6,909 reports)
Fatigue is also known as: Exhaustion, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.