Home > Emphysema > Fatigue > Emphysema and Fatigue
Review: could Emphysema cause Fatigue?
We study 4,928 people who have Emphysema from FDA and social media. Among them, 149 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Fatigue >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) (latest reports from 62,208 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol.
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) (latest reports from 1,544,757 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 4,928 people who have emphysema are studied. Among them, 149 (3.02%) have Fatigue.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Fatigue * :
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Fatigue * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (51 people, 34.23%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (49 people, 32.89%)
- Depression (30 people, 20.13%)
- Pain (30 people, 20.13%)
- Diabetes mellitus (20 people, 13.42%)
- Cardiac disorder (19 people, 12.75%)
- Pain management (17 people, 11.41%)
- Anxiety (15 people, 10.07%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (13 people, 8.72%)
- Abdominal discomfort (11 people, 7.38%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (86 people, 57.72%)
- Aspirin (38 people, 25.50%)
- Prednisone (32 people, 21.48%)
- Lisinopril (23 people, 15.44%)
- Norvasc (22 people, 14.77%)
- Folic acid (19 people, 12.75%)
- Protonix (18 people, 12.08%)
- Nifedipine (18 people, 12.08%)
- Ultracet (18 people, 12.08%)
- Zoloft (18 people, 12.08%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Fatigue?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fatigue and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Emphysema, Fatigue
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
More reviews for: Emphysema, Fatigue
Common treatments for Emphysema and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Emphysema symptoms:
Fatigue related symptom studies:
- Fatigue in Anxiety (3,571 reports)
- Fatigue in Blood pressure (8,800 reports)
- Fatigue in Depression (8,160 reports)
- Fatigue in Hepatitis c (3,835 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypercholesterolemia (6,036 reports)
- Fatigue in Hypertension (9,435 reports)
- Fatigue in Multiple sclerosis (18,937 reports)
- Fatigue in Osteoporosis (6,523 reports)
- Fatigue in Pain (5,819 reports)
- Fatigue in Rheumatoid arthritis (6,907 reports)
Recent related drug studies on eHealthMe:
More related studies for: Emphysema, Fatigue
Recent Emphysema related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Emphysema, Fatigue
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.