Would you have Fever when you have Emphysema?
Summary: Fever is found among people with Emphysema, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Arrhythmia, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 85 people who have Fever and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Fever >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol. (latest reports from Emphysema 11,357 patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.(latest reports from Fever 168,332 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 85 people who have emphysema and Fever are studied.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Fever * :
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Fever * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Arrhythmia (85 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (85 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (85 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (42 people, 49.41%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 37.65%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (18 people, 21.18%)
- Hypophagia (18 people, 21.18%)
- Neuralgia (18 people, 21.18%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 20.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (16 people, 18.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (85 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (85 people, 100.00%)
- Dantrolene sodium (84 people, 98.82%)
- Warfarin sodium (79 people, 92.94%)
- Diazepam (62 people, 72.94%)
- Uniphyl (55 people, 64.71%)
- Serevent (55 people, 64.71%)
- Theophylline (52 people, 61.18%)
- Clarithromycin (49 people, 57.65%)
- Carvedilol (42 people, 49.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Fever?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Fever and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Fever
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can emphysema be diagnosed by chest xray only?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Emphysema, and takes Vitamin D)
Just wonder, in 2013 chest xray showed enlarged lungs. 2014 chest xray showed emphysema per Doctor. Advised to quit smoking. Any further tests required to confirm or xray enough?
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia (1 answer)
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Emphysema, 60 Mg A Day For 13 Years, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
CAN IT CAUSE EMPHASEMIA
- Is it safe to take embrel even though i have found out i got emphysema
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Emphysema, R/arthitis And Emphysema)
I need to know I if it ok to ya ale embrel with emphysema
- Interactions between quineprox (hydroxychloroquine) &zyvox (linezolid)
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Headache, Fever, Swollen Fingers, Joint Pain, Muscle Tightness And Pain, and takes Zyvox, Cellcept)
I had foot soft tissue infection and hospitalized for two days and given IV for Cipro. Then I was released from the hospital and given Zyvox 600MG twice a day for ten days. Meanwhile, I am taking 2000 MG cellcept and 400MG Hydroxychloriquine for more than 10 years to control my lupus. Around the si ...
- What effect if i take dexamethasone and cyproheptedine?
(Asked by a 32 year old man who has Fever, and takes Paracetamol)
i take paracetamol 500 mg with chloroperamine (copastin),and some medicine related tu flue. i have some problem with my nose and i take fedac.
More questions for: Emphysema, Fever
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Hand foot mouth disease
(Posted by a 28 year old man who has Hand Foot Mouth Disease, Joint Pain, Fever, and takes Prednisolone)
My illness was not recognized at first.
So I was given some prednisolone and other drugs.
During that time I had a joint pain and it was recovered. But after 5 months i suffered from this joint pain again and I'm suffering from this joint pain still now.I don't understand whether there is an conne ...
More reviews for: Emphysema, Fever
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of B Complex Vitamin for a patient with Ciprofloxacin. The patient has Fever
Comments: started on 15th Sep2014 with mild Fever, running/congested nose, body ache.
Diagnoised as Thypoid on 29Sep 2014, took cefixime+afloxacin tablet for three days.
Moved on to Ciproflaxcin I V, then Afloxacin, after all these no improvement found.
Now increased fever 102'F, heavy body pain, chilled p ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
Comments: Onset of nausea and diarrhea this past Friday slept most of Friday thru Sunday. Went to work on Monday with continuation of symptoms then started with chills. Sent home with fever low grade 99.6 . Stayed home Tuesday &Wednesday and have done nothing but sleep no fever since Monday all symptoms conti ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Drug Addiction. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Fever, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen), Sinus Headache (headache caused by sinus infections), Allodynia (other pain), Cough
Comments: Began 3 weeks ago with congestion and coughing. Nausea followed, then fever and sinus pressure. Allodynia is the most recent symptom. Has a history of shingles, however the pain has lasted more than 5 days without any blistering or rashes.
- A study of drug interactions between Xifaxan, Lidocaine, Vitamin D, Nasonex, Vitamin B12, Zenpep, Zomig, Nuvaring, Lorazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Fentanyl-25, Phenergan for a patient with Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Abdominal Pain, Vitamin D Decreased, Allergic Sinusitis, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Pancreas Transplant Rejection, Migraine, Birth Control, Anxiety Disorder, Neck Injury, Hypertension, Pain - Abdomen, Postoperative Adhesion, Nausea Postoperative. The patient has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, Abdominal Bloating, Small Bowel Bacterial Overgrowth, Insomnia, Fatigue - Chronic, Migraine, Joint Stiffness, Diarrhoea Post-operative, Reflux Gastritis, Neck Pain, Abdominal Pain, Chest Tightness, Sore Throat, Cough, Nausea Post-operative, Malaise, Chills, Night Sweats, Fever
Comments: History of comets Pancreas divisum, chronic & recurrent acute pancreatitis, gastric bile reflux
20+ ERCP/panc stents/sphincterotomies
Total Pancretectomy with auto islet cell transplant/splenectomy
Sub colectomy (80% of colon removed)
More related studies for: Emphysema, Fever
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.