Would you have Fever when you have Emphysema?
Summary: Fever is found among people with Emphysema, especially people who are male, 60+ old, also have Arrhythmias, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 85 people who have Fever and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Fever >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol. (latest reports from 11,362 Emphysema patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 168,821 Fever patients)
On Jan, 29, 2015: 85 people who have emphysema and Fever are studied.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Fever * :
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Fever * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Arrhythmia (85 people, 100.00%)
- Depression (85 people, 100.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (85 people, 100.00%)
- Cardiac failure chronic (42 people, 49.41%)
- Hypertension (32 people, 37.65%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (18 people, 21.18%)
- Hypophagia (18 people, 21.18%)
- Neuralgia (18 people, 21.18%)
- Diabetes mellitus (17 people, 20.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (16 people, 18.82%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (85 people, 100.00%)
- Digoxin (85 people, 100.00%)
- Dantrolene sodium (84 people, 98.82%)
- Warfarin sodium (79 people, 92.94%)
- Diazepam (62 people, 72.94%)
- Uniphyl (55 people, 64.71%)
- Serevent (55 people, 64.71%)
- Theophylline (52 people, 61.18%)
- Clarithromycin (49 people, 57.65%)
- Carvedilol (42 people, 49.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Fever?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Fever and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Fever
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin, Glucosamine, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Aspirin, Motrin Ib, Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Prednisone, Gabapentin, Synthroid, Phentermine for a 41-year old woman with Joint Swelling, Deficiency - Vitamin E, Vitamin B-3 Deficiency, Vitamin D Decreased, Pain, Inflammatory Pain, Inflammation, Neuropathic Pain, Thyroid Disorder, Weight Loss. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Fatigue Aggravated, Fever, Nausea Aggravated, Nails - Fungal Infection, Cluster Headaches, Inflammation, Joint Stiffness, Muscle Cramps Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a 2-year old boy with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
- A study of side effects of B Complex Vitamin for a 31-year old man with Ciprofloxacin. The patient has Fever
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Prozac, Nexium, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 39-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Hiatal Hernia, Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Stomach Discomfort, Fatigue, Fever, Diarrhea
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a 24-year old man with Drug Addiction. The patient has Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Fever, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Stomach Discomfort (pain in abdomen), Sinus Headache (headache caused by sinus infections), Allodynia (other pain), Cough
Recent Emphysema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.