Emphysema and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 141 people who have Emphysema from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
141 people who have Emphysema and Fever are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Fever *:
- female: 35 %
- male: 65 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Fever *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.72 %
- 40-49: 3.45 %
- 50-59: 18.97 %
- 60+: 75.86 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (32 people, 22.70%)
- High Blood Pressure (25 people, 17.73%)
- Depression (22 people, 15.60%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (20 people, 14.18%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (17 people, 12.06%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (65 people, 46.10%)
- Symbicort (17 people, 12.06%)
- Digoxin (16 people, 11.35%)
- Warfarin Sodium (15 people, 10.64%)
- Dantrolene Sodium (15 people, 10.64%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pneumonia (30 people, 21.28%)
- Breathing Difficulty (30 people, 21.28%)
- Cough (29 people, 20.57%)
- Malaise (25 people, 17.73%)
- Arrhythmias (19 people, 13.48%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fever and Emphysema?
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 18,734 Emphysema patients)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 253,989 Fever patients).