Home > Emphysema > Frequent headaches > Emphysema and Frequent headaches
Would you have Frequent headaches (Headache) when you have Emphysema?
Summary: Frequent headaches is found among people with Emphysema, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 144 people who have Frequent headaches (Headache) and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Frequent headaches >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) (latest reports from 62,221 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate, Albuterol.
Frequent headaches (pain in head) (latest reports from 1,214,769 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 144 people who have emphysema and Frequent Headaches are studied.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Frequent headaches * :
|Frequent headaches||69.70%||30.30% |
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Frequent headaches * :
|Frequent headaches||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.90%||13.29%||14.56%||70.25% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (54 people, 37.50%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (37 people, 25.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (31 people, 21.53%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (28 people, 19.44%)
- Anxiety (23 people, 15.97%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (21 people, 14.58%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (19 people, 13.19%)
- Depression (18 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (17 people, 11.81%)
- Chronic respiratory failure (16 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (66 people, 45.83%)
- Albuterol (32 people, 22.22%)
- Symbicort (27 people, 18.75%)
- Chantix (27 people, 18.75%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 16.67%)
- Combivent (20 people, 13.89%)
- Nifedipine (20 people, 13.89%)
- Prednisone (19 people, 13.19%)
- Lisinopril (19 people, 13.19%)
- Trichlormethiazide (16 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Frequent Headaches?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Frequent Headaches and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Frequent Headaches
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can a drug test result return positive for amphetamine using 500mg tylenol extra strength
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Headache, and takes Tylenol)
Can a drug test result return positive for amphetamine using 500mg tylenol extra strength?
- What causes a headache only when coughing or shaking the head?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Headache, and takes Benadryl)
Head hurts only when shaken or I cough. I suspect benadryl or amytriptaline
- Can emphysema be diagnosed by chest xray only?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Emphysema, and takes Vitamin D)
Just wonder, in 2013 chest xray showed enlarged lungs. 2014 chest xray showed emphysema per Doctor. Advised to quit smoking. Any further tests required to confirm or xray enough?
- What's the best home remedy for jaundice?
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Fatigue, Headache, Elevated Blood Pressure, Eating More Alkaline Foods Helps Reduce Pain, Abdominal Pain Upper, Upper Back Pain, Indigestion, Slightly Yellow, and takes Hydrochlorothiazide)
I started out thinking that I had pancreatitis, had all the symptoms, abdominal pain that went all the way thru to the back & inability to digest food (chronic indigestion). I read about keeping the bodys pH better balanced, bought pH test strips (urine) & found I was very acidic. I began eating mor ...
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Emphysema, 60 Mg A Day For 13 Years, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
CAN IT CAUSE EMPHASEMIA
More questions for: Emphysema, Frequent headaches
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Headache, Facial Muscle Twitching, Red Face, and takes Raspberry Ketone)
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
(Posted by a 34 year old man who has Headache, Hypertension, and takes Losartan Potassium)
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Prednisone side effects
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Headache, Anxiety, Heartburn, Blurred Vision, Nausea, and takes Prednisone)
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
More reviews for: Emphysema, Frequent headaches
- A study of drug interactions between Rifampin, Ethambutol Hydrochloride, Clarithromycin for a patient with Tuberculosis Test Positive. The patient has Headache, Weight Gain - Unintentional
daily constant headache
continuing cyanosis (nobody seems to tell me why....!)
bloating of tummy area and waistline
swollen and tender breasts (at sides)
severe acid reflux
tingling / burning sensation in my fee ...
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Flonase, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a patient with Exposure To Allergen, Postnasal Drip, Muscle Tightness, Sudden & Persistant Cough Spasms When Exposed To Mainly 2nd Hand Smoke. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Headache, Rhinitis, Copd, Asthma, Allergic Cough
Comments: Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Ambien, Norco, Vyvanse for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia, Back Injury, Add. The patient has Sweating Increased, Fatigue, Swelling Of Fingers, Hand Or Foot Spasms, Intranasal Numbness, Ear Discomfort, Headache, Skin Eruption, Eyes - Dry, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Pain - Joints
Comments: Had an emergency appendectomy in February with complications.... have lived with joint, muscle pain most of my adult life. Constant stomach problems from a young wage. IBS, constipation, nausea, loss of appetite. Feel like I am basically a failure, unable to keep a permanent job. Marriage is on verg ...
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Estradiol for a patient with General Physical Condition, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has Headache
Comments: Headache always on the left side. From Occiput to just underneath Left eyebrow: inner aspect at curvature. I have scalp psoriasis and a chronic lesion over the left side muscle coming from occiput region of scalp (as well as another chronic lesion over my left ear/post-temporal area. When occiputal ...
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Topamax Sprinkle for a patient with Headache. The patient has Headache, Headache
Comments: I Have Had Headaches For 3 Years. Smells R What Brings On A Migraine. Sometimes The Headaches Get Soooo Bad That I Throw Up And Have To Lay In Bed. Since This Past Christmas I Have Had A Headache 24/7. I Went To C My Primary Doctor In January, And She Sent Me To A Neurologist Whom I Saw In Februa ...
More related studies for: Emphysema, Frequent headaches
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.