Would you have Frequent headaches (Headache) when you have Emphysema?
Summary: Frequent headaches is found among people with Emphysema, especially people who are female, 60+ old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Spiriva.
We study 144 people who have Frequent headaches (Headache) and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Frequent headaches >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol. (latest reports from 11,362 Emphysema patients)
Frequent headaches (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 168,879 Frequent headaches patients)
On Feb, 14, 2015: 144 people who have emphysema and Frequent Headaches are studied.
Gender of people who have emphysema and experienced Frequent headaches * :
|Frequent headaches||69.70%||30.30% |
Age of people who have emphysema and experienced Frequent headaches * :
|Frequent headaches||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||1.90%||13.29%||14.56%||70.25% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (54 people, 37.50%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (37 people, 25.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (31 people, 21.53%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (28 people, 19.44%)
- Anxiety (23 people, 15.97%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (21 people, 14.58%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (19 people, 13.19%)
- Depression (18 people, 12.50%)
- Pain (17 people, 11.81%)
- Chronic respiratory failure (16 people, 11.11%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Spiriva (66 people, 45.83%)
- Albuterol (32 people, 22.22%)
- Symbicort (27 people, 18.75%)
- Chantix (27 people, 18.75%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 16.67%)
- Combivent (20 people, 13.89%)
- Nifedipine (20 people, 13.89%)
- Prednisone (19 people, 13.19%)
- Lisinopril (19 people, 13.19%)
- Trichlormethiazide (16 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emphysema and Frequent Headaches?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Frequent Headaches and Emphysema
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Frequent headaches
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-provera, Vitex for a 23-year old woman with PCOS. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina, Mood Swings, Backache, Stools Watery, Headache
- A study of drug interactions between Bacillus Probiotics, Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Evening Primrose Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Spironolactone, Prednisone, Adderall 15, Ambien Cr, Ms Contin, Oxycodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris / Pyoderma Faciale, Acne Vulgaris/ Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma Faciale / Acne Vulgaris, Acne Vulgaris Pyoderma Faciale, Pyoderma, Add, Benign Intracranial Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Sleeplessness, Sweating - Excessive, Swelling Face, Headache, Overproduction Of Sebum, Heart Rate Increased, Flushing
- A study of side effects of Ritalin for a 48-year old woman with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity. The patient has Headache (pain in head), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations), Nose Bleed (bleeding from nose), Bruise (an injury appearing as an area of discoloured skin on the body)
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Butalbital, Acetaminophen And Caffeine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Topiramate, Gabapentin for a 48-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Headache, Sleep Disorder, Migraine With Aura, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Back Pain, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Headache, Headache - Migraine With Aura, Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Ramipril, Lansoprazole, Pregabalin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Morphine Sulfate for a 43-year old woman with Hypertension, Gerd, Back Pain, Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back. The patient has Gastric Disorder, Hypothyroidism, Hypertension, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Eosinophil Count Increased, Headache
Recent Emphysema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.