Home > Emphysema > Myelodysplastic syndrome > Emphysema and Myelodysplastic syndrome
Would you have Myelodysplastic syndrome when you have Emphysema?
Summary: there is no Myelodysplastic syndrome reported by people with Emphysema yet.
We study people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Emphysema and Myelodysplastic syndrome >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) (latest reports from 11,357 patients) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol Sulfate.
Myelodysplastic syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged) (latest reports from 18,215 patients) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma.
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found.
Do you have Emphysema and Myelodysplastic Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can emphysema be diagnosed by chest xray only?
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Emphysema, and takes Vitamin D)
Just wonder, in 2013 chest xray showed enlarged lungs. 2014 chest xray showed emphysema per Doctor. Advised to quit smoking. Any further tests required to confirm or xray enough?
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Emphysema, 60 Mg A Day For 13 Years, and takes Citalopram Hydrobromide)
CAN IT CAUSE EMPHASEMIA
- Is it safe to take embrel even though i have found out i got emphysema
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Emphysema, R/arthitis And Emphysema)
I need to know I if it ok to ya ale embrel with emphysema
- What is the prognosis for myelodysplasia?
(Asked by a 62 year old man who has Myelodysplastic Syndrome)
I've just learned i may have myelodysplasia and i'd like to know more about the possible outcomes.
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Crohn's Disease, Osteoporosis, Emphysema, and takes Mesalamine, Cimzia, Calcium, Alendronate Sodium, Albuterol, Hydrocortisone)
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doct ...
More questions for: Emphysema, Myelodysplastic syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone rx 3,3,2,2,1,1 plan suicidal haunts all day
(Posted by a 54 year old man who has COPD, Emphysema, and takes Prednisone)
I came home from the Hospitol with a 3,3,2,2,1,1 Rx.
I took (3) and spent the rest of the day contenplating Suicide.
The rest of the Rx went in the Toilet by 7:pm.
I wonder how many this Killed.
- Why was this drug not tested for people with anemia problems?
(Posted by a 76 year old man who has Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Cardiac Disorder, and takes Brilinta)
My husband has had myelodysplastic syndrome diagnosed in 2004. In 2010, his HGB went down to 10.2. RBC 3.00. He was right next to treatment when the HGB went to 10. For some unknown reason, his blood counts improved. By June 2013, his HGB was 11.9, RBC 33.9 8/3/13 he was found to have a 75% bl ...
More reviews for: Emphysema, Myelodysplastic syndrome
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Myelodysplastic Syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged)
Comments: I have been taken losartan for my hypertension for more than 3 years. I have developed joint pain, diabetes and lately low grade myelodysplasic syndrome after suffering from anemias. I have been reading about the drugs ingredients after my doctor told me this condition could develope from exposure t ...
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Emphysema. The patient has Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (cll) (a type of cancer in which the bone marrow makes too many lymphocytes (a type of white blood cell))
Comments: I was diagnosed with CLL after going through a work up for a lung transplant.I looked at my records and seen that my WBC has been climbing for the last 2 years and no one said anything.I was turned down for lung transplant because of the CLL.
- A study of side effects of Dulera for a patient with Emphysema. The patient has Feeling Of Cotton Ball In Throut
Comments: I was diagnosed with Emphazyma in July 2013 after visiting my doctor because of sharp pain when I inhale. I have smoked a pack of cigarettes a day for over 20 years. My doctor perscribed me Dulera and I use it two times a day AM/PM. I have a feeling like there is a cotton ball in my throut.
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone - 10MG, Pradaxa, Ramipril, Lovastatin, Doxazosin Mesylate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Dulera, Spiriva, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Copd, Atrial Fibrillation, Hypertension, Cholesterol Embolization Syndrome, Enlarged Prostate, Cardiac Disorder, Asthma, Emphysema, Depression. The patient has Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate
Comments: contracted Shingles after adding hydroxychloroquine sulfate for two weeks!!! Have not yet recovered..still have rash... also taking prednisone for 90 days...suffer from COPD, Sarcoidosis, asthma, emphysema and allergies!!!
- A study of drug interactions between Rythmol Sr, Crestor, Amlodipine Besylate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Plavix, Acetaminophen, Aspirin And Caffeine for a patient with Heart Mri, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Emphysema, Heart Block Congenital. The patient has Hct
Comments: I have recently had swelling of my left leg after being put on Amlodipine Besylate (Synthon Pharms) - EQ 10MG BASE, the leg from which I had a vein taken in 2001 due to by-pass surgery. I also have dry mouth, constipation. Recently I had a drop in blood pressure, was taken off of Micardis 80 mg/25 ...
More related studies for: Emphysema, Myelodysplastic syndrome
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.