Would you have Myelodysplastic syndrome when you have Emphysema?
Summary: there is no Myelodysplastic syndrome reported by people with Emphysema yet.
We study people who have Myelodysplastic syndrome and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Emphysema and Myelodysplastic syndrome >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort. (latest reports from 11,370 Emphysema patients)
Myelodysplastic syndrome (a group of conditions that occur when the blood-forming cells in the bone marrow are damaged) has been reported by people with idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, non-hodgkin's lymphoma. (latest reports from 18,215 Myelodysplastic syndrome patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Emphysema and Myelodysplastic Syndrome?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Emphysema
- support group for people who have Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Spiriva for a 72-year old woman with Emphysema. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Citrate, Celebrex, Potassium Chloride, Metformin, Losartan, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Hctz, Strattera, Metoprolol Succinate, Requip, Spiriva for a 65-year old woman with Osteopenia, Osteoarthritis, Potassium - Low, Type 1 Diabetes, Htn, Depression, Preventive Surgery, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Adhd, Restless Leg Syndrome, Emphysema. The patient has Joint Pain, Neuropathy, Poor Balance, Incontinence - Urge
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Spiriva, Symbicort, Zantac 150 for a 47-year old woman with Emphysema, Acid Reflux. The patient has Gallbladder Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Effient, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Spiriva, Lisinopril, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 61-year old man with Anxiety, Neuropathy, Heart Attack, Chest Pain, Emphysema, High Blood Pressure, Stent Occlusion. The patient has Nausea, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a 68-year old woman with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Recent Emphysema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.