Would you have Nec (Necrotizing enterocolitis) when you have Emphysema?
Summary: there is no Nec reported by people with Emphysema yet.
We study people who have Nec (Necrotizing enterocolitis) and Emphysema from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Emphysema and Nec >>>
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair Diskus 250/50, Symbicort. (latest reports from 11,370 Emphysema patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Emphysema and Nec?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Emphysema
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Albuterol for a 73-year old woman with Hypothyroidism, Emphysema. The patient has Anxiety, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Valtrex, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Lortab, Dexilant, Valium, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 52-year old woman with Shingles, Emphysema, Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Anxiety And Stress, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Depression, Cholesterosis. The patient has Anemia
- A study of side effects of Spiriva for a 72-year old woman with Emphysema. The patient has Diarrhea
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium Citrate, Celebrex, Potassium Chloride, Metformin, Losartan, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Gemfibrozil, Omeprazole, Hctz, Strattera, Metoprolol Succinate, Requip, Spiriva for a 65-year old woman with Osteopenia, Osteoarthritis, Potassium - Low, Type 1 Diabetes, Htn, Depression, Preventive Surgery, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Adhd, Restless Leg Syndrome, Emphysema. The patient has Joint Pain, Neuropathy, Poor Balance, Incontinence - Urge
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Spiriva, Symbicort, Zantac 150 for a 47-year old woman with Emphysema, Acid Reflux. The patient has Gallbladder Pain
Recent Emphysema related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.