Emphysema and Uncomfortable fullness after meals - from FDA reports
Uncomfortable fullness after meals is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Uncomfortable fullness after meals with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 80 people who have Emphysema from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 25, 2017
80 people who have Emphysema and Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals *:
- female: 73.42 %
- male: 26.58 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.62 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 67.31 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (21 people, 26.25%)
- Quit Smoking (15 people, 18.75%)
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 11.25%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (9 people, 11.25%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (8 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (31 people, 38.75%)
- Symbicort (16 people, 20.00%)
- Chantix (12 people, 15.00%)
- Nexium (10 people, 12.50%)
- Albuterol (10 people, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (20 people, 25.00%)
- Chest Pain (16 people, 20.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (16 people, 20.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (13 people, 16.25%)
- Diarrhea (11 people, 13.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Uncomfortable fullness after meals and Emphysema?
- Check symptoms - is your uncomfortable fullness after meals caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 18,728 Emphysema patients)
Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals
Uncomfortable fullness after meals has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, type 2 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 84,182 Uncomfortable fullness after meals patients).
Browse all symptoms of Emphysemaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Uncomfortable fullness after mealsUncomfortable fullness after meals
Other conditions that could case Uncomfortable fullness after mealsUncomfortable fullness after meals
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Diarhea and Spririva use ? Notice chart on this website shows the diarhea condition almost disappears in last two years of study. Why? Would love someone to share what has been done to counteract this reaction to the drug. Thanks.
You may be interested in these reviews
I am 75 and have started experiencing bronchospasm following dyspepsia. I could not catch my breath last night and it is the first time I have felt I would die imminently. I made myself try to relax which was not easy , facing suffocation. Eventually i caught my breath . My husband was out of ...
Hi, I have been on hydroxyurea for about 18 years and constantly have indigestion but without acid reflux, does anyone else have this happen to them ?. If so what do you take to help with the symptoms. Would appreciate any feedback back. Cheers Debbie
Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...