Emphysema and Upset stomach - from FDA reports
Upset stomach is found among people with Emphysema, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Spiriva and have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. This review analyzes which people have Upset stomach with Emphysema. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 147 people who have Emphysema from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
147 people who have Emphysema and Upset Stomach are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Emphysema and experience Upset Stomach *:
- female: 69.39 %
- male: 30.61 %
Age of people who have Emphysema and experience Upset Stomach *:
- 0-1: 0.85 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.85 %
- 30-39: 1.69 %
- 40-49: 5.93 %
- 50-59: 23.73 %
- 60+: 66.95 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (41 people, 27.89%)
- High Blood Pressure (34 people, 23.13%)
- Stress And Anxiety (27 people, 18.37%)
- Depression (22 people, 14.97%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (21 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Spiriva (66 people, 44.90%)
- Symbicort (21 people, 14.29%)
- Chantix (20 people, 13.61%)
- Albuterol (17 people, 11.56%)
- Advair Hfa (15 people, 10.20%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (59 people, 40.14%)
- Breathing Difficulty (37 people, 25.17%)
- Diarrhea (32 people, 21.77%)
- Malaise (31 people, 21.09%)
- Weakness (25 people, 17.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Upset stomach and Emphysema?
Emphysema (chronic respiratory disease - over inflation of the air sacs (alveoli) in the lungs) can be treated by Spiriva, Advair diskus 250/50, Symbicort, Albuterol sulfate, Albuterol (latest reports from 18,734 Emphysema patients)
Upset stomach has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 84,230 Upset stomach patients).