Would you have Fainting when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Fainting is found among people with Endometriosis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Nausea, and take medication Lupron depot.
We study 45 people who have Fainting and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Endometriosis and Fainting >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from 5,173 Endometriosis patients)
Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 49,839 Fainting patients)
On Apr, 19, 2015: 45 people who have endometriosis and Fainting are studied.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Fainting * :
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Fainting * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Nausea (3 people, 6.67%)
- Back pain (2 people, 4.44%)
- Pain in extremity (2 people, 4.44%)
- Contraception (2 people, 4.44%)
- Asthma (2 people, 4.44%)
- Pelvic pain (1 people, 2.22%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (1 people, 2.22%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 2.22%)
- Pain management (1 people, 2.22%)
- Pulmonary embolism (1 people, 2.22%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lupron depot (16 people, 35.56%)
- Mirena (13 people, 28.89%)
- Zoladex (6 people, 13.33%)
- Adderall 5 (5 people, 11.11%)
- Oxycodone (4 people, 8.89%)
- Depo-provera (4 people, 8.89%)
- Effexor (4 people, 8.89%)
- Advil (3 people, 6.67%)
- Lupron depot-3 (3 people, 6.67%)
- Lupron (3 people, 6.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of endometriosis and fainting on
Do you have Endometriosis and Fainting?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Fainting and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Fainting
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Aloe, Toprol-xl, Synthroid for a 80-year old woman with General Health, Heartburn, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Feeling Cold, Frequent Bowel Movements, Lightheadedness - Fainting, Tingling Of Head And Body
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 42-year old woman with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Meloxicam, Diovan, Omeprazole, Zolpidem, Alprazolam, Provera, Zyrtec Allergy, Lexapro, Topamax for a 41-year old woman with Arthritis, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Endometriosis, Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Bipolar. The patient has Teeth Grinding And Clenching
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a 20-year old man with Sinus Infection. The patient has Fainting
- A study of drug interactions between Bumetanide, Ferrous Fumarate, Gabapentin, Prednisone, Levothyroxine Sodium, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 45-year old woman with Fluid Retention, Anemia, Fibromyalgia, Autoimmune Disorder, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting, Acne Steroid-induced, Weakness, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Burning Sensation, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Exhaustion
Recent Endometriosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor, Lybrel for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Ponstel, Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Zipsor for a 22-year old woman who has Endometriosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.