Would you have Itching when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Itching is found among people with Endometriosis, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have High blood pressure, and take medication Lupron depot.
We study 39 people who have Itching and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Endometriosis and Itching >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from 5,169 Endometriosis patients)
Itching has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 88,292 Itching patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: 39 people who have endometriosis and Itching are studied.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 15.38%)
- Panic attack (3 people, 7.69%)
- Spinal cord injury (3 people, 7.69%)
- Cauda equina syndrome (3 people, 7.69%)
- Depression (2 people, 5.13%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 5.13%)
- Pain (2 people, 5.13%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 5.13%)
- Migraine (1 people, 2.56%)
- Brain neoplasm malignant (1 people, 2.56%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lupron depot (23 people, 58.97%)
- Mirena (4 people, 10.26%)
- Sprintec (4 people, 10.26%)
- Fentanyl-100 (3 people, 7.69%)
- Norco (3 people, 7.69%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 7.69%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 7.69%)
- Norethindrone acetate (2 people, 5.13%)
- Diazepam (2 people, 5.13%)
- Amlodipine (2 people, 5.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of endometriosis and itching on
Do you have Endometriosis and Itching?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Itching and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Itching
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Dulera for a 44-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Rash Generalised (rash on most of body parts), Itching - Burning Eyes, Itching
- A study of side effects of Fioricet for a 29-year old woman with Headache. The patient has Itching
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a 34-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
- A study of side effects of Fluconazole for a 46-year old woman with Yeast Infection - Esophagus. The patient has Itching, Stomach Pain, Back Pain - Low, Burning Sensation, Swelling Of Fingers
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Endometriosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor, Lybrel for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Ponstel, Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Zipsor for a 22-year old woman who has Endometriosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.