Home > Endometriosis > Itching > Endometriosis and Itching
Review: could Endometriosis cause Itching?
We study 3,287 people who have Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Itching. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Itching >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) (latest reports from 11,285 patients) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Zoladex.
Itching (latest reports from 545,989 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 3,286 people who have endometriosis are studied. Among them, 38 (1.16%) have Itching.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Itching * :
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Itching * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (6 people, 15.79%)
- Panic attack (3 people, 7.89%)
- Spinal cord injury (3 people, 7.89%)
- Cauda equina syndrome (3 people, 7.89%)
- Depression (2 people, 5.26%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (2 people, 5.26%)
- Pain (2 people, 5.26%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 5.26%)
- Migraine (1 people, 2.63%)
- Brain neoplasm malignant (1 people, 2.63%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Lupron depot (23 people, 60.53%)
- Mirena (4 people, 10.53%)
- Fentanyl-100 (3 people, 7.89%)
- Norco (3 people, 7.89%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (3 people, 7.89%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 7.89%)
- Sprintec (3 people, 7.89%)
- Norethindrone (2 people, 5.26%)
- Norethindrone acetate (2 people, 5.26%)
- Amlodipine (2 people, 5.26%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Endometriosis and Itching?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Itching and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
intermittent, no physical explanation, no rashes, no hives, etc.
From this study (1 week ago):
my 16 year old daughter had=s endometriosis and is taking this drug to help with that. she suffers from anxiety and depression in the past and had been doing better until 5 days after starting the medicine. she is having fits of anger and lashing at her family and she is a cheer leader and that is doing poorly now too.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Endometriosis, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
More reviews for: Endometriosis, Itching
Common treatments for Endometriosis and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Endometriosis symptoms:
Itching related symptom studies:
- Itching in Blood cholesterol abnormal (5,533 reports)
- Itching in Blood pressure (3,976 reports)
- Itching in Depression (1,989 reports)
- Itching in High density lipoprotein decreased (1,592 reports)
- Itching in Hypertension (4,354 reports)
- Itching in Multiple sclerosis (2,000 reports)
- Itching in Osteoporosis (1,567 reports)
- Itching in Pain (2,056 reports)
- Itching in Psoriasis (1,393 reports)
- Itching in Ra (3,272 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Dizziness and Megestrol Acetate
- Svt and Prednisolone
- Lamictal and Meningioma Benign
- Adderall and Neuropathy Peripheral
Recent user comments
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (19 minutes ago)
- "The depression has been so severe I didn't know what ... " (2 hours ago)
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (7 hours ago)
- Keloid Scar
- Oesophageal Infection