Endometriosis and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people with Endometriosis, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Lupron depot and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Endometriosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93 people who have Endometriosis from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
93 people who have Endometriosis and Itching are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Endometriosis and experience Itching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.23 %
- 20-29: 30.86 %
- 30-39: 37.04 %
- 40-49: 28.4 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 2.47 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (5 people, 5.38%)
- Uterine Leiomyoma (4 people, 4.30%)
- Pain (4 people, 4.30%)
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 4.30%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 3.23%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lupron Depot (55 people, 59.14%)
- Mirena (6 people, 6.45%)
- Lupron (6 people, 6.45%)
- Vitamin D (5 people, 5.38%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 5.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (23 people, 24.73%)
- Urticaria (20 people, 21.51%)
- Hot Flush (20 people, 21.51%)
- Headache (19 people, 20.43%)
- Mood Swings (14 people, 15.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching and Endometriosis?
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron depot, Depo-provera, Mirena, Lupron, Zoladex (latest reports from 11,654 Endometriosis patients)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 159,949 Itching patients).