Home > Endometriosis > Leg cramps > Endometriosis and Leg cramps
Would you have Leg cramps (Leg pain) when you have Endometriosis?
We study people who have Leg cramps (Leg pain) and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Leg cramps >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) (latest reports from 11,290 patients) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen.
Leg cramps (latest reports from 2,665 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,287 people who have endometriosis are studied. Among them, 1 (0.03%) has Leg Cramps.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Leg cramps * :
|Leg cramps||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Leg cramps * :
|Leg cramps||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Leg cramps||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Yaz (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Endometriosis and Leg Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Leg Cramps and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Leg Cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has ExtremeTiredness, Leg Pain, Body Acches, Influenza Like Illness)
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and ...
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
(Asked by a 84 year old woman who has Leg Cramps, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter)
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Plantar fasciitis from lipitor?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Leg Pain, and takes Lipitor)
Pain would not go away. Fasciitis for over a year. Stopped Lipitor. Leg pain gone. Fasciitis almost gone
- I'm 29 weeks pregnant and take 2,400 mg of neurontin a day for anxiety and depression. will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms?
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Depression, Anxiety And Stress, Fibromyalgia, Endometriosis, Back Pain - Nonspecific, and takes Neurontin)
Will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms? Will tapering off the medicine before she's born hurt my baby? Would it be safer for her if I keep taking the Neurontin, or if I wean myself off (with doctor's help, of course)?
More questions for: Endometriosis, Leg cramps
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
(Posted by a 74 year old woman who has Pain - Leg, Lower Leg Pain & Cramping, Cramps - Leg)
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What bl ...
More reviews for: Endometriosis, Leg cramps
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Panic Disorder
Comments: Heart palpitations/rapid heart rate
- A study of side effects of Nortriptyline Hydrochloride for a patient with Headache. The patient has Leg Pain
Comments: It feels like I pulled a muscle in my hamstring. Hurts to walk but the pain is on and off.
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Metformin, Glyburide, Bystolic, Pradaxa for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Diabetic Coma, Blood Pressure Increased, A-fib. The patient has Leg Cramping, Weakness
Comments: I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- A study of side effects of Zoladex for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
Comments: Also on apo duloxitine
- A study of side effects of Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety. The patient has Shaking Palsy (disorder of the central nervous system characterized by tremor and impaired muscular coordination), Chest Discomfort, Ear Discomfort, Chest Pressure Sensation (feeling of pressure on chest), Difficulty In Walking, Difficulty Falling Asleep (sleeplessness), Vertigo Aggravated, Leg Cramping, Hot Flushes (sudden feelings of heat), Dizziness Aggravated, Double Vision (double vision), Heart Rate Increased
Comments: Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
More related studies for: Endometriosis, Leg cramps
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.