Would you have Leg cramps (Leg pain) when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: Leg cramps is reported only by a few people with Endometriosis.
We study people who have Leg cramps (Leg pain) and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Leg cramps >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from Endometriosis 4,926 patients)
Leg cramps has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety.(latest reports from Leg cramps 1,000 patients)
On Dec, 4, 2014: 1 people who has endometriosis and Leg Cramps is studied.
Gender of people who have endometriosis and experienced Leg cramps * :
|Leg cramps||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have endometriosis and experienced Leg cramps * :
|Leg cramps||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Leg cramps||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :n/a
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Yaz (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Endometriosis and Leg Cramps?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Leg Cramps and Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Leg Cramps
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Did anyone have flu like symptoms and body aches along with leg (calf muscle) pain while on chantix, if so did you stop taking it?
Morning after eating and I take the pill, with in 20 mins I feel so sick, don't vomit,just feel so sick and my legs hurt so bad and I just get so tired and sleepy I can't hardly do anything for a few hours. Same thing in the evenings....I have a 4 hour window of actually feeling good per day. Oh and I break out in a bad sweat as well...
- How do xarelto and potassium interact?
I have to take Xarelto for my atrial filrillation, but I also have leg cramps at night. Do the 2 drugs (Xarelto and piotassium) have any bad effect on each other?
- How to stop le and foot cramps? (3 answers)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey. Does anyone out there know anything else I can try? This condition is starting to get BAD!!! Thanks to all
- Plantar fasciitis from lipitor?
Pain would not go away. Fasciitis for over a year. Stopped Lipitor. Leg pain gone. Fasciitis almost gone
- I'm 29 weeks pregnant and take 2,400 mg of neurontin a day for anxiety and depression. will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms?
Will my baby be born with withdrawal symptoms? Will tapering off the medicine before she's born hurt my baby? Would it be safer for her if I keep taking the Neurontin, or if I wean myself off (with doctor's help, of course)?
More questions for: Endometriosis, Leg cramps
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Leg pain especially near knees after taking lyrica
Had to stop taking Lyrica due to joint pain in both legs. Difficult to get up from sitting position to stand. Ache in knee's can't relax to sleep. Motrin and vicodin not helping with pain. Also have applied muscle cream not working for pain. Have been off the lyrica for 3 months with no let up in pain. Did not have this pain before taking lyrica.
- Leg cramps pain from blood pressure drugs & statin drugs
Had leg pain, cramps, itching rash lower legs & knees for three years!!! Stopped all drugs & been on losartan for two months.. Leg cramps pain have not stopped but not as bad. I was passing out from pain of legs when walking 1/2 block to my car when taking Lisinopril. That drug is horrible! What blood pressure drug can I take that the side effects are not leg pain/ cramps????? I have been crippled with not being able to use my legs since I started taking blood pressure or statin drugs for three years! Help!
More reviews for: Endometriosis, Leg cramps
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- my 16 year old daughter had=s endometriosis and is taking this drug to help with that. she suffers from anxiety and depression in the past and had been doing better until 5 days after starting the medicine. she is having fits of anger and lashing at her family and she is a cheer leader and that i ...
- I have been on Vivitrol since 10/2012, on Lasix since 4/2013
My hip and leg pain is worsening and my daily life is effected by this pain. I walk differently d/t the pain, I can't exercise without pain. Is it due to the monthly Injections of Vivitrol that they alternate Right/Left in my back side. ...
- I was diagnosed with MND IN 2012. Changed to Functional Disorder in 2013. Changed to Tardive Dystonia in 2014.
None of these diagnoses fit. I have had 2 EMG's of which I obtained a copy of the results ad. The first one does indicate MND, but there was no further deterioration. Therefore it was ...
- perfect storm? all symptoms started after abortion, been on glaucoma medication for 15 years, cousin on the same meds was diagnosed with a rare form of endometriosis. All my symptoms say endometriosis is possible cause. I just want to know what is wrong with me.
More related studies for: Endometriosis, Leg cramps
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.