Would you have Pericardial effusion when you have Endometriosis?
Summary: there is no Pericardial effusion reported by people with Endometriosis yet.
We study people who have Pericardial effusion and Endometriosis from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Endometriosis and Pericardial effusion >>>
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron Depot, Depo-provera, Lupron, Mirena, Zoladex, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen. (latest reports from 5,167 Endometriosis patients)
Pericardial effusion (fluid around the heart) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, breast cancer, pain. (latest reports from 10,336 Pericardial effusion patients)
On Feb, 23, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Endometriosis and Pericardial Effusion?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who have Endometriosis
- support group for people who have Pericardial Effusion
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Anaprox, Acebutolol Hydrochloride, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Endometriosis, Heart Rate Irregular. The patient has Rotator Cuff Pain, Left Shoulder
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Claritin, Yaz, Tramadol, Baclofen for a 24-year old woman with Allergies, Endometriosis, Musculoskeletal Disorder. The patient has Eyes - Sensitive To Light, Liquid Nitrogen, Ear Pain, Eye Floaters, Menstruation - Painful, Pain, Headache - Tension
- A study of side effects of Norethindrone for a 17-year old girl with Endometriosis. The patient has Agitated Depression
- A study of side effects of Synarel for a 52-year old woman with Endometriosis. The patient has Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus
- A study of drug interactions between Zyprexa, Xanax, Ondansetron, Loestrin Fe 1/20, Vicodin, Adderall Xr 30, Adderall 30, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Depakote for a 24-year old woman with Bipolar, Anxiety Disorder, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Endometriosis, Add. The patient has Orthostatic Intolerance, Chills, Fever, Photosensitivity Reaction, Dehydration, Numbness And Tingling, Arnold-chiari Malformation, Pain - Joints, Muscle Pain, Dizziness, Vertigo, Hallucination, Visual, Abdominal Pain, Swelling In The Abdomen, Swelling Face, Nausea
Recent Endometriosis related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Morphine Sulfate, Dilaudid for a 37-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor, Lybrel for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Mirena, Micronor for a 40-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Hydroxyzine, Tramadol, Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol, Hydrochlorothiazide for a 39-year old woman who has Endometriosis
- Comparions of Ponstel, Meloxicam (Apotex Inc) - 7.5MG, Zipsor for a 22-year old woman who has Endometriosis
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.